CHAPTER 291: Yearly meeting

Unknown to the schemes plan against them, Lu Tian drops Yue Ling off at Jade Condos and he drives to Lu Corps.

He is reluctant to leave his wife’s side, but after leaving Imperial Military Hospital, Xu Long had notify him about what he found.

Arriving at Lu Corps, Lu Tian does not waste another second and takes the elevator to the high floor.

Just as the elevator door opens, Xu Long is already waiting outside with his laptop in one hand and some documents in the other.

"Boss, you’re here!"

He calls out the moment he saw Lu Tian. From one look, he could already guess that he must have ruined the man’s time with the lady boss. However, as much as he didn’t want to, this is a serious matter.

Lu Tian does not look at his assistant and walks in the direction of his office.

Quickly coming back to his senses, Xu Long follows in pursuit.

Inside the office of the business king, Lu Tian sits on a chair and Xu Long seated across.

"Report."

Xu Long takes a deep breath and place his laptop on the table separating them. He opens it and unlocks the screen. Quickly typing some code, the screen changes into images and codes.

Finally, he taps the enter button and turn his laptop to Lu Tian.

"Boss, this is everything I found out about Chu Li Xiang. It appears that after we went to Retro, he has gone into hiding."

He lifts his hand to his head and scratch the side with his lip pouting.

"However, if he is trying to hide, did he really think that we won’t be able to locate his whereabouts?"

Lu Tian remains quiet and scrolls through the information on the laptop. Reading each detail found, his eyes dim darker and darker. Xu Long had found everything the man has been doing.

Seeing this, Xu Long press his lip tightly together and swallows in difficulty due to the dryness in his mouth.

His hand still holding the documents clench and he looks down at the papers.

"Boss..."

He finally gathers enough courage and set the papers down. Slowly, he slides it closer to his boss and his words continue.

"There’s something else too."

Lu Tian’s eyes that were on the laptop screen shifts to his assistant. Seeing his assistant’s expression, an uneasy feeling rises inside him, but he quickly brushes it off.

"Speak."

"Umm, Chu Li Xiang knows about your relationship with Miss Han."

"..."

Hearing this, Lu Tian lightly furrow his brows in thoughts. He looks down at the documents on the table and reach for it.

He scans each word on the papers and as if his expression towards the laptop wasn’t dark enough, he looks as if he was going to destroy the entire country.

Xu Long struggles a gulp and he retrieve his laptop. He swore, if his precious laptop continues to stay near his boss, it won’t be long before he is left with scraps of metal.

However, from the information he gathered, his boss has every reason to be angry.

He types on the keyboard and the image of man pops up on the screen. The image isn’t clear because it is an image captured from a surveillance camera.