Chapter -52

"It's burning," Shreya groaned, placing tender kiss on his nape.

She missed his warmth, fragrance and everything that about him dimmed her life. She sure didn't know what she is doing, but surely enjoying the intimacy.

" I'm going to punish you hard!" Avyan said angrily as he successfully opened the door.

Shreya face reddened and the dampness increased as the inferno of lust didn't ease a bit.

He then kicked the door open and after closing it, he walked to the bed. After putting her on soft bed, he sighed.

" Sleep" Avyan said curtly and was about to turn away but Shreya question quickly pulled him back, making him landing back on top of her.

" For fuck sake Shreya, don't make it hard!" Avyan growled angrily.

Shreya ignored his statement and pulled his face down to kiss him, but he kept his palm as barrier and said, " You will regret tomorrow"

Shreya groaned as the burning sensation was too much and he wouldn't stop talking.

" I won't" Shreya slurred, almost pleadingly.

Her being under her was something that he dreamt of. His eyes turned in darker shade as the lust dominates his soul. He don't want to, but he can't and just like that he slammed his lips against her. She happily synchronised with him, eliciting a dulcet moan from her.

May be it was not her sense, but her body wouldn't have reacted if it wasn't him, sober or not.

His sinful lips slowly descended to the awaiting milky neck. His lips sucked on it, like a bee taking its sweet time to explore the flower. His teeth sunk into her neck and she moaned in pain. He quickly licked it and placed a tender kiss on it.

" Umm.. Avyan" She moaned, arching herself completely to him. Submitting herself to him, to taint her body and letting him corrupt it for his lustful eyes.

Avyan face paled as he realised the aftermath. He want her, but more than that he need her trust. Quickly rolling to other side, he closed his eyes as it was too much for him. Loving a girl for more than six years, to be precise, the girl he lost the trust, here laying half naked but he couldn't do anything. His priority is her, not her body.

" Avyan!" Shreya growled and jumped on top of him. Though he was scared of her, yet the amusement swam in his orbs as he couldn't decipher the sudden boldness of her actions.

Yet, he prioritise the girl he fell for innocence, not the girl who was trying to defeat his self control.

" You are drunk, I don't want this to happen" Avyan said, grabbing her waist to make her still.

Shreya stiffled a laugh and said, " This would never happen if I was sober. Now or never"

Avyan felt a pang in his chest as he took a breath and said, " Then Why are you doing this, if you are well aware of what you are doing?"

Shreya smirked and lowered herself down before saying, " I want you, more than my anger that betrays my body. C' mom, fuck me already!"

" What the hell you drank?" Avyan demanded.

" Leave or fuck" Shreya demanded furiously, as the burning sensation indeed was pain in her ass.

" What If I leave?" Avyan asked curiously.

Shreya gave him look before smirking, she lowered herself. Her hand palmed his crotch, that was swelled in. A husky moan dripped as he drowned in pleasure. A touch of her, he was ignited. Closing his eyes, he took a suicidal attempt to drown in pleasure rather than shoving her away. He knew, what she is doing. She knew what she is doing.

His chest rose up and down when her lips wrapped around her manhood, she moaned that send reviberation to his soul as if it was his last warning not to lose. He was already defeated.

He growled before pulling her harshly on top of him and quickly rolled, in such a way that he is on top of her.

Cupping her mouth harshly, he said angrily, " Last, Do you really want this to happen?"

Shreya tilted her head and whispered huskily, " Make use of it" She said pointing down.

He clenched his jaw before nuzzling his face into her neck. She was his flower.

He slowly dragged his lips down, and clasped his breast through the hard material of her innerwear. She moaned.

Placing a chastised kiss on both of her blossoms, he licked down. Removing the last piece of her cloth, he breathed out. His hot breath fanned her vagina, just like that she rewarded him another moan.

His lips met her clit and she couldn't muffle another pair of moan in pleasure. Just as she opened her eyes, he thrusted his hard into her, slowly and sensually. A First thrust was harsh, second thrust was the trust that she had on him and encouraged him to go on. A third thrust was for herself, to drown in abyss of pleasure, to explore the real meaning of him. It was the night full of love, made of love and indeed it was start to full stop.

Okay, Not good in writing in mature content.

Vote.