Chapter-20

Opening the faucet of the tap, Shreya splashed water on her face as she decided to study instead of trying to sleep and ending up tiring her cerebration

Opening the faucet of the tap, Shreya splashed water on her face as she decided to study instead of trying to sleep and ending up tiring her cerebration. Her eyes landed on the bruise, foiling thoughts seeped through her as she was never violated physically but mentally by her step mother. Those ugly bruises, stilled on her heart not only he violated her but snatched the liberty of hers.

This is meant to be her life and that should be lead on with the flows of her choice, but her choice was out of life long ago. Being innocent is sin to one's soul, because people love to commit sin but the real sinner is solely us because we let them do to our own soul.

For a eighteen year old girl, this is too early to hate her life. At this age, her wings should be flown high, her eyes should never downcast the depth of happiness in fear. But her wings are caged and she fear being happy. If the happiness is meant to live shortly, then why blooming redundant hopes? 

The innuendo of meaning full life is, We ourselves feel satisfied, that reflects on our eyes not in a fake smile. Fake smile never defines one's boldness, it reflects weakness.

Many thinks, that hanging onto the hard phase with a fake smile which is testing our strength describes the guts. But, the real boldness is stepping forward to the test , passing the checking incidents instead of smiling like a clown .  To Shreya, Her eyes are hollow, her lips speaks the real meaning of fake. She didn't try to speak against Avyan, instead she escaped from him by agreeing with every things he says, but never in her wildest dream she thought to be trapped forever. 

She always been a coward but to her escaping from problem is better than digging more problematic situation in the battle of fighting. 

She shook her head, before drying her face to get rid of wetness. She inclined her body in backwards to see the clock which was hanging on her room. Sighing, she threw the towel on the empty bucket and walked out of the bathroom before closing the door.

She was startled to see the visitor. There laying Avyan on the bed with his one arm beneath his head and other resting unmoving on the bed.

" What are you doing here?" Shreya questioned with wide eyes. 

Avyan sighed before flipping his position to the side ways, his gaze met her innocent one and his heart skipped a beat, though she is on her casuals yet the tightness in his pant says how pleasing she is. He cursed himself as he came here for different purpose, but his horniness doing it's purpose. clearing his throat, he spoke,

"You aren't asleep?"

Shreya eyes narrowed as the click sound left pass her lips in annoyance and she said, "None of your business!"

Avyan knitted his eyebrows, titling his head liking the fierce side of hers. He grinned before childishly saying, " What were you saying?"

Her hands balled into fists before she gritted out each out, "None of your business, serious-" Avyan zoned out, the other words which she spoke disappeared in air as he was focused on the moving lips. Though, she was scolding him, yet it was like she was describing him in a poetic way to him.