Chapter-5

Avyan narrowed his eyes at the oldman before casually stuffed his hand inside the jean pocket and said, "Oldie, Remember single word about shreya to her father, Your family will be on the roads

Avyan narrowed his eyes at the oldman before casually stuffed his hand inside the jean pocket and said, "Oldie, Remember single word about shreya to her father, Your family will be on the roads. Am I clear?"

"Who are you to tell?" The old man spat out though the authority Avyan voice held frightened him. 

"Avyan Malhotra" 

The old man visibly paled as he have heard about Malhotra son mischievous and doings. Having a daughter, he thought to mind his own business. 

"I won't tell" The old man surrender before gazing at shreya who have her gaze down. The words are on his tip of the tongue but he  knew better than saying something in front of Avyan.

"Job done" Avyan said with a grin and in a split of seconds, the grin faded before he spat out venomously," Get out"

The old man adjusted his glass and walked out from the couple.

Shreya heaved a breath before she spoke, " Avyan, I'm going"

"But you didn't answer" Avyan pointed out before pinning her gaze with him. 

Shreya knew he won't take rejection then why he pretend to question as if her rejection will be considerate. 

Avyan sighed and she spoke, "I will tell after my exams are over. If you really love me then prove it by waiting"

Avyan heart warmed at her words and he spoke, "I have waited long princess, I will. Take your time"

Shreya nodded her head as the sigh of relief washed through her face, at least for some days she will be away from his disturbance. 

"But remember princess, I will be watching you" Avyan said lowly and shreya knew he meant it. 

"Okay" Shreya said while tucking the snapped hairs behind her ear. 

Avyan smiled and said, "I will drop you"

━━━━━━

Shreya heaved a breath before putting her slippers on rack and walked inside hopefully to study. She frowned seeing the house empty but shrugged considering at least for some hours she can live peacefully. 

Her stomach was full as she just had coffee. She sighed before ambling towards the kitchen to fetch some water. After chugging two glasses of water, she climbed up the stairs. She heard noises coming from Anaya room. Ignoring, She slammed the door shut before walking to the bathroom.

After a quick shower, she dressed up in nightie and walked to study table. She love her studies so much, there were no partiality between the subjects.

She love every subjects, because everything teaches you different. Somehow, it helps you in increasing your knowledge.

For an hour, she had her concentration solely on the book until the door of her room bursted open.

" Get up and make me food" Anaya said harshly.

" Okay" Shreya said with a smile and descended down the stairs. Her frown increased when one boy in her age sat on the couch as if he owns it.

" Don't look at him, he is my boyfriend" Anaya hissed at her while Shreya gulped before nodding her head.

Without paying attention to him, she ambled towards the kitchen and made aloo Paratha for Anaya. Walking back to the hall, she placed the plate infront of them as Anaya sat on that boy lap.

Lowering her eyes Shreya spoke, " Your food"

" Get lost" Anaya said while sucking the boy neck.

Shreya quickly nodded her head and walked back to her room. Another for an hour, she drowned herself in studying until her stomach growled.

Groaning, she descended down but found the hall empty. Anaya can really be mysterious she thought.

She ambled towards the kitchen, making herself two rotis, she ate in kitchen itself.

The doorbell rung and she quickly washed her hands before tiptoeing to the door. Twisting the knob, she looked at her father at doorstep.

She smiled before pushing back to let him come in. He sat on the couch while Shreya went to fetch water for him.

" Papa, Water"

Kabir smiled at her lovingly before getting the water and chugged it down.

" Ahh" Shreya as well as Kabir froze.

" Who is there?" Kabir questioned her while placing the cup on the table and stood up.

" I don't know" Shreya lied with fear as her father voice was intimidating.

Kabir strode towards the upstairs as he knew who the voice belongs to. Walking directly to her room, he knocked twice. He heard shifting sounds before the door of the room opened revealing the disheveled Anaya.

Shreya heard voices from upstairs and she curiously climbed up the stairs.

"Don't you feel ashame!" Kabir voice roared furiously before he pulled the boy out whom Anaya was hiding.

Shreya eyes bulged out of sockets as she looked at the same boy whom was sitting on the hall, now standing right infront of her father with his upper part naked.