Chapter-50

Avyan elbow rested inert on the railing, his stubborn gaze fixed in the opposite house. He could hear the rustling sound of the street, spookily it was not quiet as it used to be. Somehow, the sound was comforting to the battle of lonely soul. If only he hadn't rush the decision three years back, Now  Shreya would have been neared to him, in his arms and their kids that made of love, passion, would be rounding around their house. It would have put in him the feeling of home. 

It was not his intention to leave her, it was the pain that pushed him into lapse, collapsing the beautifully after of his story. Even before rescuing her, what all he had in his mind was to comfort her, cherish her more than before but all flew away in cold breeze just as his eyes caught the sight of his wife. 

He thought to run away from everything that chase behind him to pull him back to her, but at the end his feelings won. 

Like a hanging branch from the tree, that struggling to choose between stay or fall, Avyan chose to fall again. If he ever fall out of love, it wouldn't take  time for him to fall again harder than before just by seeing her innocent gaze. 

His arms fell limp when his gaze caught his wife, who hummed to the tune of the music that blasting from the wedding hall at the end of street.  He sneakily looked at the curve of her waist, that flaunting in the air. Shreya frowned before pulling back the piece of cloth that moved slightly due to the air. White color saree wrapped around her petite frame like a skin. Her pallu flew happily with freedom and It was the forbidden sight for everyone but not for him. It was as if the caged dove spreading its wings happily. 

"You look like a dove!" Avyan shouted, while  putting his fingers around his mouth.

Shreya rolled her eyes hearing his voice and smiled softly looking down from balcony  at the kid that smiled at her while blowing the soapy bubble.

Shreya giggled before pretending to burst the bubble and pouted when She failed. That kid got motivated, feeling happy over the little victory and blew more.

Avyan smiled softly as he got the chance to see childish side of hers. He mentally noted to get toys for that little naughty kid who made his wife smile.

Shreya chuckled before looking back at Avyan who was already smiling at her goofily. She averted her eyes and concentrated on the task that was solely focusing on her. 

The kid then waved at Avyan but sadly he was looking at Shreya, leaving the kids enthusiastic smile turned into pout. Shreya glared at him seeing the kids expression and signalled Avyan to look down. Avyan half heartedly looked down at the kid and waved at the kid.

" What's your name?" Avyan shouted, grinning widely.

The kid mimicked his action and replied back, " Aarya uncle!"

Avyan frowned childishly before saying, " I'm not uncle you know"

Aarya titled his head with frown and confessed innocently, " But my mom said that whoever looks aged, I should call them with respect!"

Shreya supressed her laugh seeing Avyan heartbroken gaze, but at the end she failed and peals of laughter left from her rosy lips, getting the attention from kid and Avyan.

Avyan noted that she was enjoying and played along, " I'm not aged!"

Aarya thought for a moment before saying, " Then shall I call you by your name?"

Avyan pretended to think for a moment before showing thumbs up with wide smile. Shreya heart warmed, seeing the real smile of him. Her heart danced in joy just as it felt that he was happy. Love is that miraculous feeling, and the range of it is boundless. She had always put his happiness as her first priority after she started feeling for him. She had dreamt of their kids and playing with them just like now.

But he vanished everything, it was as if their love story was that written letters in water that looks beautiful for a moment and disappear when they paint it further more.

" What's her name?" Aarya shouted, pulling back Shreya to the current situation.

Avyan smiled before saying, " Dove!"

Shreya glared at him and was about to say her real name to the kid but she heard her father calling from downstairs.

" Beautiful name" The kid replied, mesmerized by Shreya who looked like cindrella which his sister used to watch.

Avyan frowned.

" One minute!" Aarya urged, before running back inside his house.

Giving last look at Avyan, Shreya quickly sprinted down.

Avyan sighed and decided to wait for the kid that asked for a minute. His eyes went wide when the kid came back with cricket set.

" Cricket?" The kid offered, excitement flooding in his eyes.

Eventually, Avyan heart melted in it and he grinned widely before disappearing from balcony. After changing into t shirt and track pant, he walked out of his house and just like that they started their game with the toss.

Okay.

How was the chapter?

Steamy chapter ahead in next one that's why I made this chapter short.

Stay tune!.