Chapter-37

Avyan has his ways when it comes about his Aim. He has everything in his palm, and with a snap of his fingers, he would make the successful business man bend over for his wishes. Even though, it was not him who initiated, yet it would be him who will put end to the things  that comes as barrier. He would break it, to shield his strength.

That's how he literally purchased Advik client. Now, they are under his control. When his lips moves  profesionally, opponent will be the puppet for that day to be played with.

Everytime it works, that was the ignition to inferno of self obsession. His words seems to be unerring, that demands the rival to look over their flaws.

And that's how the pre-written fate dragged Advik into Avyan game. His face looks calm, composed but under the table, his fisted hand clawing into his palm, knuckles turned white. A perfect attitude to run business.

" How are you Advik Rathore?" Avyan questioned with a chuckle.

Advik pushed the irritation and commented, "I'm good"

" Shall we?" Avyan asked professionally to the business men that came along with him. They all nodded with him. Advik, signalled his personal Assistant to turn on the projector and just like that for the next one hour, they were all drowned in his explanation and honestly Avyan was impressed. This project wouldn't even give a little gain to Avyan, since the client who agreed were running start up company.

But they need him and vice versa.

Advik shook his hands with the clients and when he was about to do the same with Avyan, Avyan back tracked his hand and said, " We have something to talk"

Advik gritted his teeth and scoffed," Talk? I don't think that would be professional, Mr. Malhotra"

Avyan snickered and said, " Did you forgot I'm having the file?"

Advik face paled and he said, " Let's talk"

Avyan patted Advik shoulder with a smile and walked forward to the chair, followed by furious Advik.

"Do you know how did I purchase your clients?" Avyan questioned while adjusting his tie.

Advik strokes his tongue against the lower gum and shook his head as no.

" Those Youngsters came to our company for internship once upon a time. But now, they are running their own business. They are really talented, Aren't they?" Avyan questioned calmly.

Advik shoved the irritation on being interrogated like a kid and muttered, " Yes"

" You are working on your father business, right?"

" What do you want, Mr. Malhotra?" Advik snapped.

" Ahh, signature of yours" Avyan chuckled mirthlessly and within a split of second, his whole demeanor changed and he said, " Do you want this deal?"

" Of course" Advik replied baffled by the bipolar attitude of that arrogant bastard.

" Then bare with me" Avyan commanded  and Advik nodded his head with clenched jaws.

" Well, Why do you need this project from little company when you are running a huge company?" Avyan questioned with raised eyebrows.

" Previously, it was handled by my father and his trusted men" Advik replied.

" Men?" Avyan mocked and continued, " So, Your father has just started accepting you and now you surely have to atleast win this project. Am I correct, Mr. Rathore?"

" You are, Mr. Malhotra" Advik feigned a polite smile.

" Then accept with whatever I say, or else I would buy every client that even have a thought to strike a deal with you" Avyan ordered, showing his dominance.

If you fail to get this little project, then how will I trust you with big profit.

Gulping down the thoughts, Advik replied, " My father really trust you more than me and that was your advantage. Well, I would love to please you, Mr. Malhotra"

Brushing his mocking statement, Avyan smiled and decided to come straight to his point.

"  Avantika"

Like a harsh wave swallow the peaceful things on shore, Advik felt the wave of shock swallow him alive.

                             🥀

" You are home" Shreya chirped happily at the early arrival of Avyan.

Kissing her forehead, he felt the tensed muscles relaxing itself in her soothing arms. Pulling away he asked, " Did you ask anything to Avantika?"

Shreya shook her head and said, " I don't want to nag her and Did you talk to Advik?"

Avyan removed his tie and said, " That is something which  you should  not be worried about . How about you get ready?"

Shreya frowned before asking, " Where we are going?"

" Hell ride" Avyan replied before jogging upstairs and got rid of his formal dress. Changing into sweatshirt and Jean, his sinful feature shove Shreya into the thoughts of him. How could he be so handsome effortlessly?

" This is really hell ride" Shreya deadpanned, pinching him for the nth time to go slow.

Avyan laughed before pulling Shreya knuckles to his lips and placed a tender kiss on it.

" When will our parents arrive?" Shreya asked, missing her father who went along with Avyan parents to a family wedding.

" Next week" Avyan said simply and sped up more earning a slap on his back.

For the next hour, they busied themselves roaming around the streets , enjoying the warmth of night whisperer.

As if they deserved to be interrupted, Aarav voice rung near them,

"You are really whore, Shreya"

Shreya flinched and steadily stood up from the under tree which Avyan and she were previously seated.

" Were you following us?" Avyan questioned calmly, not wanting to spoil Shreya mood.

Aarav eyes welled up in tears and he boldly said, " I did. Previous week, You confessed that you still in love with me, was it all fake?"

Shreya gulped and looked at Avyan face. It had any void of emotions but his fisted hands and clenched jaws says everything.

" Aarav, I told you not to contact me" Shreya said.

Brushing away her words, Aarav scoffed and said, " How can you all of a sudden fall in love with him?"

Shreya heart wrenches for Aarav not in the way she had before but she knew how much it would hurt Aarav if she confess that she started living with Avyan. Though, in the anger she spoke mean words to Aarav, yet their friendship lives in her heart. Not wanting to create Chaos between young men, she confessed,

" I never said, I Fallen in love with him"

Avyan world froze. It was as if his heart lost its meaning and refusing to work. Was all the romance, and the moment they lived together are fake?

She never fell for him.

Vote

Comment

❣️