Chapter-30

Flashback over.

Present...

Her heart jumped out of her imagination as his figure hovered over her. With reluctance coating over her face, She lifted her lifeless eyes just to meet the emotionless one. The eyes which buried the synonym of love. He has scared her enough but still his wild beating says at all, he was scared more than her. 

"Our wedding night" Avyan said huskily. His face with mocking expression, he stroked his inner cheek with his tongue.  Never in his life, he would force her. That day when he forced himself on her, he was disgusted by himself and he would never forgive himself.  

Shreya flinched when he pushed himself forward to her. Her breath hitched when his rough finger lifted the Mangal sutra.

"Don't even think of it!" Shreya quickly told and scurried back. 

"Relax, I would never do that!" Avyan quickly told. 

Letting out a mocking forced smiled, Shreya launched herself to him and thrown the ripped of top on his face which was kept on sofa. 

"I always hate you, disgust  you,  but never thought you would be the man who force himself against the will of woman!" Shreya spat out. 

She expected him to get angry but his face hung low as if he was ashamed. 

"I.." Avyan tried to speak  but shaking his head, he just squatted down and her cold eyes scrutinize his actions. Her heart froze when his cold finger touched her feet. Her lips parted in utter shock  at the sight of cold, dominant man on his knees just to seek her forgiveness. 

"I'm sorry, Shreya!" Avyan said while his eyes sunk in honesty. Gulping down her old self, She clenched her jaws before backing away. 

He got up and expected little forgiveness on her eyes but he knew he sown the every negative emotions that he could muster up. Without saying anything, she walked to the dressing table and removed the heavy jewels. She knew, he was watching her but feared that her new courage would melt into his coldness.

" This is Your life, and i Expect you to accept. I would rather happily live with your hatred, even if my love suffocates you!" He said before walking to his cupboard and took the white towel from the hanger. Giving her last look, he took a long stride to the bathroom. 

Next Morning,

Goosebumps danced over his skin as she felt the hot breathing on her neck. It was too comfy so she just snuggled more. Avyan face buried on her neck, while his strong grip caging her from movement. Last night before he could come out from the bathroom, she was sound asleep on sofa. She was his queen and he would rather  sleep on the cold floor than letting her get any sort of pain from the uncomfortable position. So, he just lifted her up and placed her on the bed. But as always, his greedy heart was too stubborn to leave the idea of cuddling with her. So, he thought to cuddle her whole night and shift to sofa once the sun rose because he knew she would be sleeping like a dead human due to all the trauma. 

As if god had never liked the liars, he was caught on the act .

"I.." Avyan said licking his lips in nervousness as he never thought his wife would turn him on when she was doing nothing but glaring at him.

"Did you lift me to bed?" Avyan asked, faking innocence. 

"Excuse me" Shreya snapped at his stupidity. 

"Yeah, Excuse me!" Avyan quickly said and quickly ran to the bathroom as he couldn't control the horniness. 

Shreya rolled her eyes and folded the bedsheet. 

" She would have thought me as a girl" Avyan groaned calming his junior. 

After bathing, Avyan came out from the bathroom fully dressed as he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable. He looked around the room, but found her missing. Assuming that she would have gone down, he sprayed perfume on him and wrapped his watch on his wrist. Taking the car key, and important files, he descended down the stairs. 

" I told you" Avyan said to Shreya father who just laughed at his son in law. 

"I couldn't wait to see her!" Shreya father cheered with a laugh while a little smile played on Avyan lips. 

Kabir turned to Confused Shreya and said, " I told him that I missed You, but your husband just made me pack all the things and forced me to stay here with your forever!" 

Rajesh laughed while flipping the newspaper. 

Shreya squealed happily while Avyan couldn't snatch his eyes from the beautiful moment but it all disappear as soon as Shreya told, " Let's not pretend this was happy marriage, It would be all his plan to make you believe that he is gentleman"

How's the chapter?