Chapter-3

3 - When fate forces you to

Shreya chuckled looking at her best friend who was scowling at her

Shreya chuckled looking at her best friend who was scowling at her. She and Aarav have been best friends since the childhood. Though, shreya is obvious to Aarav feelings Yet she knew how dangerous it could be. Love marriage is sin according to her family, and she doubt Avyan will let him live alive.

She hates how Avyan tame her life with a mere glare. She hates forced things, and she hates him.

" You said, You didn't write!" Aarav said with betrayal expression.

" I didn't when you asked me!" Shreya defended herself.

" I thought you will accompany me in standing outside!" Aarav sulked.

" And then complain like I have back pain!" Shreya teased him and Aarav glared at her.

"Ouch" Aarav winced as the jolt of pain seeped through his back.

Shreya passed him a worried look, as he have been wincing for past an hour after standing outside.

" I don't know how I'm going to write!" Aarav fake gasped while Shreya narrowed her eyes at him.

" If you are planning to make me write, then that's not happening!" Shreya declared before putting the schedule for her evening studying session.

As the public exam is in next week, she knew if she put Little work, possibilities are there for securing high marks and can get scholarship.

But she made up her mind not to join in local college. A little freedom from the clutch of her family, from Avyan but she doubt the second one.

Sighing, she ignored the pestering  Aarav and scribbled her plan on the crumbled paper.

──────

Black shirt cladded against his built body perfectly. Having a fair complexion, black shirt and ripped jean was indeed perfect combination. He sprayed perfume against his body and a grin marred his face. Happiness blooming, as he is going to spend some alone time with her.

He couldn't control his racing heart, and he fear it will rupture out. He wanted to make it a romantic one, so he Decided to take her in motor bike.

Ruffling his hair, he looked at himself in the mirror and crazy smile embraced his face. He tiptoed to the door, and unlocked it. Descending down the stairs, his hatred gaze met his father who was looking at him with pained expression.

Avyan started hating his father ever since he married another Woman after his mother death. He didn't expect his dad to mourn over the past, but that was soon. Too soon. He thought that his father love for her mother was fake.

" Avyan" His step mother called him with love.

She was blessed with unfortunate as she couldn't carry baby. So, she always have special spot for him, even if he treats her like trash.