chapter-21

Sasha raked her finger through her curls puzzlingly before rubbing her lower lip With her upper one and glared at Shreya who was looking at her as if she has betrayed her

Sasha raked her finger through her curls puzzlingly before rubbing her lower lip With her upper one and glared at Shreya who was looking at her as if she has betrayed her. Shaking her head, she took a step forward and grasped Shreya hand in hers, she spoke,

"I swear, I don't know that asshole Avyan is supposed to be my Asshole cousin!"

Avyan puzzled over her sentence before stepping forward and clutched Sasha forearm, pulling her backward such that he can step closer to Shreya who still didn't tear her gaze from Sasha. Standing in between them, he spoke, " You both are classmates?"

Sasha tilted her head before she spoke,

"You know what, You are the one who spoke to dean!"

Avyan assaulted his lower lip and knitted his eyebrows while looking at Sasha who was still in daze that she couldn't know whether to feel happy that her best friend is going to be her brothers wife or feel pity that Shreya was forced into this toxic relationship. There were times, she encouraged his feelings, as she was literally on cloud nine that her brother got someone. But, she had witnessed Shreya hatred for him too. Maybe Sasha is Avyan favourite, but still that wouldn't stop him from saying no to this marriage.

"Umm.. I spoke but I forgot!" Avyan affirmed unsurely before shaking his head and added, "Alright, Yes there is no much time. Resume your shopping and I'm going to wear sherwani same color as Shreya. Matching Matching. "

Sasha heart warmed at the pure happiness that floating in his onyx eyes which usually hooded with desolation, but today it was imbued with satisfaction.

"I can't believe, you just feed lies about the brother of yours!" Avantika scoffed mockingly before looking up and down of Avyan figure and added, "My brother is hot, gentleman, caring, blah, blah!"

"Excuse me!" Avyan snapped at her feeling irritated by the offensive comment she kept about him.

"It's okay Sasha, Not your mistake. I just thought rubbish things!" Shreya accepted while shaking her head at Avantika who scoffed at her.

"You are the one who replaced Aarav place?" Avantika questioned with anger.

Shreya sensed her anger as Avantika had never stopped growing hatred for the particular person who replaced Aarav place.

"What?" Sasha whispered confusingly before looking at Avyan questioningly whose face held the realization expression. As childish it was, Sasha quickly jumped to the side where her two best friends are standing as if implying she was totally against whatever Avyan did.

" I swear, this Butt head nodded to my father words and I myself was shocked when I got to know that they both betrayed me!" Sasha confirmed looking at Avantika.

" I don't know, Why you have to prove this to her?" Avyan muttered before searching for Rishi who went to trial room.

Avantika was about to say something but Shreya grasped her hand before shushing her and said,