Chapter-9

Shreya's heart thundered against her chest as his words kept redoing in her ears before she snatched his phone abruptly

“No, Please”she pleaded while Avyan chuckled before seizing his phone back to his hold and pocketed into his jeans.  

Shreya's eyes shone with the vulnerability of tears as she put the heavyweight of self blame on herself for putting Aarav as the victim of her stubborn attitude . Avyan sighed before inching closer to her and tucked her hair behind her ear while she let him do whatever he wanted. Afterall, it was accepted who was defeated at the end . 

“I would have done it in action, If he wasn’t the person whom you might shed tears for losing. Remember, the next time if I see you with him again, conclude, Your tears won’t matter. Am I clear?” Avyan asked her softening a bit. 

Shreya reposed a bit before nodding at him. He terrified her to the level where she would go to any stretch to run off from his anger. 

“Now, Hug me” Avyan demanded. Shreya’s inner thoughts stopped dead before she passed him a look of disbelief. 

He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall before pulling her closer to him. Her gold chain that was dangling loosely on her neck entangled with his shirt button. She looked at him innocently, while he blinked at her and she quickly lowered her eyes to his shirt.

Her innocence, that pulled him more to protect the treasure that was standing in front of him with a well crafted enthralling look that thrilled him to do any sort of adventurous to reach her heart.

“Umm.. It is struck” Shreya said, pointing to the source that froze them closer.

Avyan tilted his head feigning innocence before he gasped and said , “Yeah, God it is struck”

Shreya gave him a blank look and said, “Shall I?” 

“I’m all yours!” Avyan said flirtatiously. 

Her fingers rounded against his button, raising the chain gently she quickly staggered back taking a greedy breath. 

Avyan pulled his lower lip between his teeth before releasing it and looked at her before saying, “Go home but remember my words”

Shreya briskly nodded her head and quickly scurried away before the bipolar pyscho could change his non existing brain.

                       ❤️

Shreya absentmindedly looked at the moon longingly before she found herself thinking about the moon capabality of shining even if the darkness was the one which is dominating the vast area.

Her life has never been a Rainbow, it was always simple, unappealing.

Being Innocent was taken as the victim, and people like Avyan living their life by playing with those hearts.