Chapter-18

Avyan rolled his sleeves of the White crisp shirt up to his elbows and ambled inside the hotel followed by his men and Rishi

Avyan rolled his sleeves of the White crisp shirt up to his elbows and ambled inside the hotel followed by his men and Rishi. His tight jaw, and his stubble beard with alluring black eyes which was masked with his shades, didn't fail to attract the people in the lobby. Without stopping his long stride, He spoke to Rishi, " Did you inform Rathore?"

"I did" answered Rishi before pulling Avyan to the receptionist who was more focused on his plan rather than the formalities.  

Eliminating the shade, his dominating face bored into the receptionist who requested a minute as she was on her call. Hanging up after minutes, She lifted up her gaze, though she knew who it was yet the professionality shouldn't be faded so she questioned his name. 

"Avyan Malhotra"

The receptionist checked her system where the list of customer has been stacked in the file and found out the customer often visits here. Biting her lower lips, she lifted her face and questioned, 

"Business suit, sir?"

"Yes" came quick and curt reply from Avyan. 

The receptionist almost melted in his muscular voice before clearing her throat, she checked for Booking and it was prepaid. Rummaging through the keys, She took room no 25 Key which is on the second floor. With a polite smile, she extended the keys to Avyan who took it back not minding his rudeness that he didn't smile back at her.

He is not showcase toy to smile like clown unnecessarily. His eyes rolled in irritation, when Rishi was giving flirty smile to the unbothered receptionist.

"She didn't even see you" commented Avyan before clutching Rishi forearm who groaned in annoyance before grabbing Avyan hand off from his forearm and Shrugged before rubbing the gripped part soothingly though it barely was bruised. 

Walking inside of the luxurious suit, there stood the service girls aligned waiting separately  outside of the room. chewing his lower lip, he ambled to the designated room before passing a flirty smile to the young girl who was already head over heels for him at that instant. His hands rose in air before his long calloused finger fondle her caked cheeks, thought it was sickening to him yet he have to do. 

"Beautiful and soft" velvety voice whispered huskily making the poor girl leg jelly. 

"Umm.. sir, How can I help you?" The young girl put together of all her courage to spoke the simple sentence. She didn't wish to lose the soft touches. 

He leaned down right in front of her ear and his lips nibbled her ear seductively before he murmured, "I just want you to notify when someone walk here, alright?"

Her breath labored as his cologne embraced her in tempting way before she found herself nodding in agreeing way unconsciously. Smirking, he patted her cheeks appreciatively before straightening himself and he slide the card making the door of the room to open.