Chapter-38

Avyan palm enclasped around her wrist and he forcefully tried to drag her but was interrupted when Aarav stood in their way.

" Kid, Move unless you want to be unmovable forever" Avyan said calmly, yet his tone didn't miss the dominance.

Aarav gulped but stood stubbornly and was about to pull Shreya closer, but a heavy punched halted his move. Shreya flinched but didn't stop. She already have messed up and didn't want to do something in the name of peace and drag further disarray moments.

Avyan dragged her successfully, taking advantage of Aarav groaning state. He was beyond angry, at her. The ride to the house were silent, except the violent heart beat. One beats in fear and another beats in love yet anger.

Avyan harshly took out the house key from his jean pocket and twisted the key inside the door hole, harshly kicking it with his foot.

Shreya winced and closed the door behind her. She threw her hand bag carelessly on the couch, and walked to Avyan who was removing his watch with heavy breath.

" Avyan , talk to me"

He lost his sane just as he heard her voice. He turned to her with rage, and curled up his finger around her arms and pulled her closer. Her breath laboured as his chest collided with hers.

" What do you want to talk? Haven't you insulted me enough infront of that stupid little boy?" Avyan yelled, his eyes darkening, recollecting the incidents.

" I said that because I don't want to hurt him" Shreya whispered, cupping his cheeks.

Avyan looked at her with disbelief and said, " But it is okay to hurt me?"

Shreya shook her head and admitted , " I'm sorry, Avyan"

Avyan scoffed and pushed her aside before saying, " It is always him and what about me Shreya? Whom I'm to you?"

Shreya felt her energy getting drained and she fell down on the floor like a deck of cards and he didn't try helping her.

He didn't want to fall for her cries again.

" Stop doing this drama" Avyan snapped and continued, " Do you know how much I felt insulted? You can never love me, Shreya"

" I'm sorry" Shreya apologized again.

Shreya sobbed hard when she heard the door slamming sound. She blinked as she looked at the door and realized that he left her alone.

It was midnight when Avyan returned home from bar.Avyan heart sunk as he looked at disheveled state of Shreya. Her dry tears and her tired state says all that she cried herself to sleep.

He himself was equally hurt.

Her bangle collided as her hand fly to her head , she groaned feeling headache in her sleep. She looks so innocent and he fell again. He didn't believe when he saw her in school uniform that she would be his life. 

He sighed and lifted her up in his arms and walked upstairs. Kicking the door, he gently placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead like always.

In the morning, before she could wake up, he was gone. The whole day, she busied herself in online class and of course the thoughts of him. She didn't get any information from Avantika regarding the new problem.

It was evening when the door bell rung. Shreya opened the door and smiled at Avyan but faded when she saw a young girl beside him.

" This is your wife?" The girl squealed holding Avyan forearm in the spur of moment.

Avyan smirked seeing Shreya reaction. He wanted her to realise, how jealous Counts someone's perfection and how it cross trigger their own perfection as flaws. Whenever Shreya chose someone over him, he felt, he was not enough. He kept comparing himself with Aarav. He let the cruel feeling drain him, and he never felt himself perfect.

Shreya veil her emotions and said, " Yes, I'm his wife. Come in"

Avyan removed slipper and kept it on the rack and walked inside before saying," She is my school class mate. I saw her in cafe nearer to my office"

The emotion Shreya showed was all he needed. He smirked and continued, " Her name is Natasha, and I dropped all my works just to bring her to our home"

Shreya heart churned as she looked at Natasha. With dark black colour hair, white complexion and her brown eyes would be the synonym to the word beautiful. Not wanting to be rude , she passed him a fake smile.

" You are so beautiful" Natasha smiled genuinely and said, " When me and Avyan were in relationship,  he used to say that marrige is not his cup of coffee and I never thought he would marry simple yet beautiful girl like you"

Relationship?

" You are beautiful as her" Avyan smiled widely while Natasha blushed.

Shreya glared at him as anger seeped through her soul like a forest fire.

" I will bring coffee" Shreya offered politely, even though she didn't like yet that when someone comes home, they deserved to be treated good and that is what her father taught her.

" Oh no" Natasha said quickly and continued, " Me and Avyan spent half of the day in trying different foods"

Avyan chuckled and said, " I couldn't believe we literally spent half day for food and trust me, I didn't even realise the passing time"

Shreya clenched her jaws as they literally chatted, ignoring her presence completely.

Avyan side glanced at her and told Natasha, " Hey, it's been long since we taken photo"

Natasha blushed and said, "Those photos"

When her sentence stopped, Shreya mind swirled in different thoughts.

Have they kissed eachother?

Avyan gasped and palmed Natasha mouth before saying, " Hey, My wife here"

Atleast now he knows.

" How about taking photos, again?" Natasha suggested.

" Of course, my wife would snap us" Avyan grinned and added, " She is good in taking pictures"

Shreya stroked her inner cheek with her tongue and raised her eyebrows at him.

" Umm.. sure"

Asshole.

Boring chapter 🙂

I'm sorry, next chapter will be superb. Trust me.