Chapter-33

Appealing things never failed to attract , even if you try to repulse it with all your force. It damn attracts either willingly or forcefully. Life is that arduous poem, which conveys everything in a exploring way. Everything that is worth to get,  never comes easily. Avyan loves to explore the deepness of her purity, like a kid, he wanted her attention. Luxurious life is nothing infront of living on the abode of love life. But once you get used to that rare passionate never ending depth, You wouldn't even realise how much you have fallen until you bounce back.

Love is precious which holds loyalty, emotion, pain, happiness. Love ows every feeling, but not everyone ows love. Some pretend, some unconnect themselves from experiencing the luxurious feeling. Assurance of love lasts, when both the parties put the never ending work. When one fails, everything falls apart.

Avyan signed out from the rest of the world, just to explore the person who is worth to cherish. Charismatic feature of his never failed to tame the opposite mind. Shreya is not that typical person who would fall just by judging the attraction.

How much would it take to move on with flow of life and just accept whatever the life offers. Everything looks easy when it happens. Both Avyan and Shreya are holding onto the opposite poles of thoughts and never wish to give up on their clutch.

He wants to cage her in his love and she wants her freedom.

Avyan pulled Shreya closer and inhaled her fragrance which adds another addiction to his life. He groaned when buzzed sound came out from phone.

Shreya quickly sat straight and slide the green colour before removing Avyan arms from her who just groaned in response. 

Avyan curious eyes followed her expression and it didn't take time for him to snatch the phone from her. Shreya gasped at the sudden force and tried to get back her phone which let her settle in futile attempts.

" Hello" Avyan spoke gruffly and much to his suspicion, the opposite person on the call cut the call.

Trepidation danced on her face as remember the person voice. Her face drenched in salty water as Avyan stalked closer. His eyes drilled into her and she could not help but avail herself From the expecting confrontation.

" Who was that?" Avyan questioned uncaging her from the fear. She sighed in relief as she could come to the conclusion that Avyan didn't know who it was.

" Wrong number" Shreya murmured casually and walked to the cupboard, making everything natural as possible.

" Whatever, but you know that I didn't trust, right?" Avyan said intimadatedly. Shreya palpitated a bit before shrugging her shoulders and walked inside the bathroom leaving Avyan alone with his thoughts.

It was past the midnight and Shreya eyes wouldn't even close in tiredness. Decided to get relief through nature, she silently  got out from the Avyan clutch and walked to the side of the room and through the window  you could see the sparkling stars as well as the bright light of the street lights that reflects harshly on the roads.

As if she was something precious, the breeze soothingly hits her face, eliminating the foot print of the stress and replacing it with peace. Her eyes closed automatically and she could feel the mother nature vibe.

" What happened?" Avyan spoke, startling Shreya.

She inhaled and exhaled as oxygen was blocked due to the sudden freezing dreadful moment.

" Didn't mean to scare you" Avyan said brushing his forefinger against his nose and continued, " Couldn't sleep?"

Shreya folded her hands across her chest and nodded her head before sighing.

Avyan nodded thoughtfully before his eyes twinkled with idea.

" Wait here!" Avyan said quickly and dashed to the kitchen. After making streamy cup of coffee, He grinned and went upstairs back.  Forwarding the cup front of her face, he smirked when her eyes closed automatically as the aroma itself put her into the peace.

Shaking her head, she turned her face to the side and just looked straight.

" I wouldn't count this acceptance as if you have accepted me"  Avyan said softly.

Shreya thought for a moment before getting the cup from him and took a sip. Before she could stop herself, her lips left out a moan and she childishly closed her mouth with a palm. Avyan chuckled before pecking her palm and removed the barrier that is blocking the view of her plump lips.

He cleared his throat and said, " What made you sleepless?"

Shreya curls danced in the air, synching perfectly with the voice of  night whisperer. As if her heart was in peace,  She decided to have a talk finally.

" Nothing" Shreya said, tucking her hair behind her ears and cleared her throat.

" Why can't you feel my love, Shreya?" Avyan questioned suddenly catching her in off guard.

Question was easy, but suddenly she herself found every answer as silly. Point was validate, but it had expired. Slowly and sensually, she knew she is getting out of the shell of cold self.

" Tell me, Shreya" Avyan said gently.

" You forced me" Shreya said simply though her answer failed to satisfy herself.

" I did. But, trust me that was the worst mistake and I regret each and every second. I wish, I could go back to the past, and instead of caging you, I wish to cage myself in your heart. I would like you to tame me as per your wish. Granted, I'm talking stupidly. Trust me shrey, my path is dirty, but the castle which i built for you is pure" Avyan confessed honestly looking deep into her eyes as if embedding her words strongly, feared that she would shrugged it off as lie.

Her heart fluttered at his confession and what happened suddenly? Wasn't she supposed to hate him? May be it was that vibe of nature, that put demolish her from being cold.

Concluded that as the answer, she murmured, " Thanks, Good night"

Okay, second update for today.

Vote and comment