Chapter- 16

Avantika Clenched her jaw before striding inside Aarav house

Avantika Clenched her jaw before striding inside Aarav house. Her jaw dropped when She saw the house empty.

" Aarav!" Avantika howled while her hand balled into fists. 

" I'm up, Ava!" Aarav shouted back. Avantika sighed and ambled into the kitchen before fetching herself a cup of water and chugged it down. Inhaling and Exhaling breath, She jogged up the stairs.

Aarav put down his pen which he was using to write down his assignment before passing her his attention curiously as at this early morning what she was doing.

" You fucking kissed her without her consent!" Avantika roared before stepping forward to clutch his shirt in her fist whose face immediately paled.

" I was sorry, I'm sorry!' Aarav sighed before clutching his hand above her hold.

" She wouldn't have mind it, If you hadn't utter hurtful words. She is not object, treat her like that!" Avantika growled.

"I just want her to be my first kiss!"

Avantika growled before giving up her hold on his shirt, and slapped him hard against his face.

" I just want me to be your first slap and didn't you say that Avyan had threaten you, Now it's time for gift. Avyan will give you!!"

Aarav face paled hearing his name and Avantika smirked at him before he could caught her, she sprinted out with a mischievous look leaving him in a sweaty mess.

                     °°°°°°

" Avyan will kill him, Shut up!" Shreya chastised before concentrating back on doughing.

Avantika rolled her eyes before grinding carrot in her mouth and sighed.

" Avantika, Fancy meeting you!" Kabir chirped putting vegetables on counter while Shreya chuckled at his antics. Literally most of the time she has been spending her time with them more than her house.

Suddenly, the door of the house rung catching the trio attention.

" I Will check, check!" Avantika chimed before jumping off from the counter.

" This monkey friend of my daughter" Kabir Muttered earning a glare from Shreya.

Hearing a loud gasps from hall, Kabir was quick enough to concern about Avantika and strode out of the kitchen followed by Shreya.

" Are you- Kabir voice cut off when the familiar family stood infront of him.

Shreya feet rooted against the marble tiles as there standing Avyan malhotra with formally dressed up looking at her with a smirk.

Not alone, with his family.

" Mr. Malhotra, Come in" Kabir said with a nervous smile before looking at his daughter.