Chapter-24

I wasn't planning to update today but some people requested me to update the chapter. So I did it!❤️

Shreya's shoulder raised a little as her left hand palm flew to cover her ear, the force Avyan imposed on to close the door resulted in the door swinging open in a jerk

Her hand raked through her well ironed hair, before she rubbed her back of the hand against her eye as the frustrating tear started to build on it; welled up tears, rolled down her cheeks and a soft sigh left pass her plump lip.

She might be innocent but she could be outspoken, if it comes to the reputation of her father. Would have let the words pass, if it hadn't about her father's reputation. Her thoughts struck about her best friend, and the way his eyes showed the defeat defines the foul of her love life which didn't even start but she could hear the reverberating sound of her breaking heart. He was the metonym of innocence and that was the attitude she fell for--not the guy who showed the power of money, fame and proudly calling it as his so-called love.

Obsessive love is appreciated, if it was from both the parties. The resolve to not give up on eachother, was truly appreciated but if it comes to her case, she was nowhere liking him. It was him who declared to love her, to marry her, and finally expecting her to love him back. Height of Everest would sigh in defeat at his level of self confidence.

Her tears own the definition to justify her hatred for Avyan. How much would it be needed to muster up the courage to accept the rejection and shove her away?.

Obvious, she was nowhere near his status and of course to his egoistic attitude. She loved the way, she used to be before. Like, her eyes twinkle in happiness, that spark which enlighten not only her day, others too.

Now, every wishes as well as her life becoming plainer than before, vandalising in the darkest path making sure to hide the dim footsteps of her desire, which honestly never was traced to be talk.

Her eyes raked through the cleaned surrounding, before the door of the room creaked open, revealing Sasha whose head alone peeked inside, though she knew no one was present except Shreya yet the dramatic girl in her, never miss the chance to use the stage.

" You want to have Ice cream?" Sasha questioned and Shreya frowned as her best friend dress has been changed into her formal, oversize t-shirt and denim jean.

" Oh, Avyan shirt and the jean was taken from one of my relative daughter suit case!" Sasha grinned before pulling the shirt to both the sides to show Shreya how loosely it was.

Shreya cocked an eyebrow before folding her hands and questioned with stern tone, " Did you steal?"

" No" Sasha spoke fixing a bewilder gaze on Shreya and continued, " I was done being a girl, kept nagging Avyan. Seemed like, his period moodswings jumped to the level of infinite, he just growled at me before throwing his spare shirt and that asshole shut the door before I could pull down his jean, so I was roaming around with his oversized shirt alone. Of course, typical aunty out of nowhere came from mars and introduced herself to me as my aunt. Considering the pity feeling which she wasted on me, I decided to hide my sexy legs by the jean which I was given by that aunt!"