Chapter-35

There was that laconism which ignited more violent heart beat. Avyan is now like a time bomb; waiting for its right time to burst out. His soul shook in anger as he badly wanted to strangle the person whoever had layed their hand on his little precious wife.

" Tell me, Shreya" Avyan said with a demanding voice.

There was a chaos in her brain. She knew, either way he would know.

" Aara-"

" Did you meet him? Avyan questioned, his eyes sunk into frustation and double cross attitude of hers daunting him.

Shreya shrunk in her place as if trying to bury herself within the bed but sadly, fate entangled her in complexive web while she is nothing but a speck of dust.

" Have you been cheating on me?" Avyan questioned brokenly while recoiling back.

Shreya lips parted in shock and fresh pair of tears erected in her eyes. She couldn't defend herself, since she has no answer why she went to Aarav.

" I-- Shreya tried to answer but before she could complete, she heard the banging of the door and she flinched when the door swung open due to extreme force, he implied on.

Shreya curled herself, thrusting her head between her knees and cried out brokenly.

                          |♠️|

Two weeks later,

It's been two weeks since that incident and the couple didn't even share a single word.

She misses his warmth at night, his kiss on her forehead and his flirty remarks.  It was as if she has fallen for him obliviously  and when she could realise, she felt the pain.

She really didn't care whether he beaten Aarav because she was busy trying to read Avyan mind. If only one could read mind, there would be no misunderstanding, no hatred.

Today she decided, that she would face his wrath. Her heart fluttered when Avyan came out of the bathroom with fresh face. His upper part was still sprinkled with drops of water that he had failed to dry. His lower part was covered with nothing but a white fluffy towel. She licked her lips and looked at him shyly. But her heart sunk deep into agony, when he just looked away and walked to the cupboard.

" Avyan, Talk to me" Shreya said finally. Though a little part of her, still wants to ignore his existence,  yet tha high weighing feeling defeated that part.

Avyan fingers curled into fist as the extreme fear as well as anger embraced him with most welcome. Fear, that she would leave when he show his anger on her. Anger, that she had been meeting Aarav even after their marriage.

Avyan was stunned when Shreya spin him around and still his shameless heart sore high just by the little touch.

" I wasn't cheating" Shreya said, tears flowing down her cheek which Avyan badly wanted to wipe and console her with warm hug but he knew this time he wasn't blaming, he wanted her to feel guilty.

She curled her fists and punched his chest before saying, " I hate You, but i never had a thought to cheat on you and that's not how my father brought me up. I went to him to say, that now I'm married woman and not to contact me" 

He gulped and she continued, " I even allowed you to touch me because I had started accepting our relationship and wish to give chance to you. Now that, you found that I'm cheating on you, you can divorce-- Her words swallowed by his mouth, his tongue won and her words drowned down back from where it came. She didn't kiss him back, but didn't push him either. She closed her eyes as the tingles erupted due to his contagious touch.

Feeling breathless, he left her mouth and sucked her neck while she clutched his hair tightly. This is not that answer, but this was that understanding which made them to push the anger, misunderstanding apart, and pull the welcoming magnetic feeling.

" Shh.." Avyan said, placing his forefinger on her lips and he smiled as her lips still trembling from the kiss.

Kissing her cheek, he said, " I know. But I want you to feel guilty. Not everytime, I have to beat him and show my animalistic skills. You, yourself have to feel"

Shreya shook her head and was about to answer but again Avyan cut her off and said, " I'm not restricting you from meeting boys. Have I ever told you not to contact your classmate boys? Before our marriage, I was too childish and now I regret those action of mine. I trust you with all of my heart. I'm restricting you from meeting Aarav because, he loves you same as me. But he prefers his feelings more than you that he was upto doing something which would harm you. Meeting him was not safe, and that waters his feelings more"

As if trusting him, she asked, " What was he upto?"

He shook his head and said, " I will tell you, but not now"

Shreya sighed in understanding and stepped back.

" It was a long day" Shreya said tiredly and lay on the bed while covering herself in duvet.

He laughed before went to wear his tshirt and track pant. Joining with her in bed, he pulled her closer and she layed her head on his chest. She felt home.

" Will you really give me a chance?" Avyan whispered.

Shreya nodded her head and said, " I knew you would not leave me and I'm tired of living this robotic life"

Avyan felt a tug in his heart and said," I thought, You really liked me and decided to give me chance. I will wait for you Shreya but please don't give me chance just because you are tired. It again seems like, I'm forcing you."

Saying that he pushed her head gently and disappointedly, he turned away from her with a sigh.
Shreya mentally slapped for not choosing right word. She wrapped her arms around his torso and just like him, she pulled him closer.

" Are you trying to be me?" Avyan teased, easing the tensed atmosphere.

" And are you trying to be me by turning away?" Shreya giggled.

He sighed and turned towards her. Their eyes met, and Shreya couldn't help but for a first time she admired her sinfully handsome husband. His chiseled jaw, black eyes which would put you into dangerous blindness.

" I want you to fall for me" Avyan said, inching closer.

" Make me" Shreya whispered.

The next morning, Shreya couldn't stop her raising lips which wouldn't stop smiling. Their routine came back, Avyan peppering love and his non stop flirting remarks.

" What a sight" Avyan said dreamily, looking at his cooking wife.

Shreya smiled at him softly and said, " I took a leave from boring college"

He wrapped his arm around her waist and said, "and decided to be with your interesting husband who became your new addiction"

Shreya scoffed and said, " I didn't say you to stay. You are going to office asusual"

Avyan Chuckled and said, " Sure. I'm your good husband"

" It's all happening" Avyan said dreamily.

Shreya smiled before lowering the stove and said, " You are getting late, I will pack your breakfast"

Avyan checked his wrist watch and said, " Alright my strict wife!"

Once he left the kitchen, Shreya gasped to see ten missed calls from Avantika and immediately dialed her. She happily was about to greet when Avantika immediately attended the call but just like her smile disappears as soon the Avantika utter those words,

" I'm pregnant"

Woah, I did it.

Alright, next update willl be late.