Chapter-34

Avyan Malhotra^

          Avyan Malhotra^

"You betrayed me, Shreya" Aarav said  bitterly. His eyes repudiating to take off from the bangles, sign that she is married to someone which is not him. She had already crevice his heart and occupied her throne. While he was dying for her, she married someone. When things take place against our will, it tend to turn us against it. Once loved will soon pivoted to hatred. That is what Aarav could feel now.  Sudden anger, hatred enveloped his soul solidly. 

"I was forced, Aarav" Shreya said painfully.

He chortled a bit and leaned down while palming his ear mockingly as if he failed to hear her sentence.  

"Aarav, don't behave like this" Shreya said desperately and took a step forward but hurt cross through her face when he rose his hands in air , indicating her to stay still.

" How should I behave with you, Shreya?" Aarav said hatefully and took a step forward while maintaining eye contact. He wrung his finger and scratched his eyebrows as he could feel his patience draining slowly.

" This is not you" Shreya said bitterly and she regret coming here. She respected his condition and came here to see Aarav but she could see complete different person. Maybe a little break would help him from getting   out of the shock, she thought.

Her silence ticks his fear more than anger.

" I'm sorry for everything, but everything is now out of our hands. Let's just accept and move on" Shreya said benevolently, hoping to melt the icy attitude of him.

"Move on?'' Aarav chuckled lugubriously. How could he move on when he is struck between the war of obsession and stubborn feelings. Tears blurred in his eyes and he said, " Just like that? Have you already fallen for him? Or Fallen for his money? No one wonder, you even would have slept with ---- His face turned to the side and it took him second to realise.

She had slapped him.

Tears blurring her vision, she slapped him again while he stood motionless. He didn't regret spitting  the words which he damn sure that she wouldn't have done. It was the anger, that spoke.

" I still love you" Shreya said brokenly and wiped the tears harshly before she shook her head violently and continued, " But, time for change. Don't even try to contact me anymore. I never thought to give Avyan chance. Now, I have decided. I would do all the things that you said before. I will sleep with him, I will spend money, I will have beautiful family with him. What will you do?"

Her fingers jammed into his chest aggressively while he just looked at her as the fear swallowed him alive.

" Shreya-- Aarav was cut off by Shreya,

" Fuck you!" Saying that, she left the place with her soul full of regret.

He kicked the foot aggressively in the air and he knew whom to trigger to make everything happen as he wish. 

                          |♠️|

It was past the ten. Asusual, Shreya and Avyan had their dinner. No one  shared words. Shreya was too curious, why Avyan was suddenly too silent. If he had known, that she met Aarav, hell would broke down. But she knew, something is upto him.

Avyan came out of the bathroom and saw Shreya was arranging the pillows. Her black nighty, that have the deep cut between her cleavage which irks him since dinner and he couldn't do anything not yet. He was extremely turned on that even cold shower gave up.

Her milky skin contrasting the black gown was increasing the hotness in the atmosphere. Sweat coated his forehead even though the AC was running in that room at high temperature.

They both layed down on the bed and unusually he didn't wrap his arm around her. Did she really miss that? She couldn't answer. 

Maybe, she do miss the warmth.

She kept twisting and turning but couldn't get a wink of sleep. Unexpectedly, her husband arms sneakily  wrapped around her and that stilled her. 

" You missed my arms" Avyan said, nuzzling his face into her neck while she shivered. Her fresh strawberry body wash, seducing him to just give up on his self control. Her heart sore high , as she felt the gentle kiss against her neck. She felt right that's where she felt wrong. When she didn't oppose, he smiled and rolled on top of her.

She gasped as his minty breath hit her nose, she closed her eyes tightly as she couldn't decipher the sudden change between them.

" Open your eyes love" Avyan said huskily, and lowered himself before nibbling her ears.

She slowly obliged his comment and looked into his eyes. He lowered himself down, their nose almost touching and his eyes seeked permission from her. She bited her lips before looking away from shyness and he chuckled before cupping her face gently .

The chucked crackers in the stomach bursted out in happiness as soon her lips tenderly enveloped his. This was the moment, he waited. This was the moment, he longed for. He thrusted his tongue deep into hers as if seeking more depth which he could explore. His hand went under her black nighty and rubbed her thighs sensually, expliciting a moan from her.

It was the euphoria which their soul felt. But Alas, the moment stopped when he felt hot tears fell onto his knuckles. He was quick enough to pull away and was desperate to know whether he did something forcefully.

"What happened, Shreya?" Avyan questioned sitting straight.

She shook her head and turned away from him. But Avyan wasn't ready to give up. He turned her forcefully and grabbed her wrist to make her stay still. She yelped in pain and Avyan eyes darkened seeing the bruise which Aarav gave to her this morning.

" Who did this?" Avyan questioned without tearing his eyes from the bruise. He was too angry that some one has hurt his wife. Since, the bodyguard took leave for one day, he had no idea whom to ask.

" I fucking asked you who did this?" Avyan shouted furiously while she scooted back in fear as he looks completely scary.

She knew, he would never hit her but he wouldn't mind Killing someone who lay their hands on her.

Okay, Another update.

Vote and comment that really makes my day ❤️