Chapter-13

Alright, I know you guys hate time skip, but I can't write how she went to college, which color she wore, How was her first day like that because it would really drag the chapter in a boring way. I will though explain in short paragraph. If it was disappointing, I'm sorry.

 If it was disappointing, I'm sorry

One month later,

Days has been blessed with happiness for Shreya, She could feel the suffocation that Avyan put her in past days was no more. He never showed his face and never texted her. It was utter happiness that she was finally out from the grip of devil.

Trio. Avantika, Shreya, Sasha really became one in this one month. Sasha was really as sassy as Avantika so Shreya caught up with many funny acts along with them. Weekly once, She would visit her father. He though advised not to travel long . If only he knew she was dying to be with him. She was a lucky kid, her father never failed to show her that he can play dual role. Father and mother. Like a mother, He would call her and advise her things, whenever she feels down, he will lift up her mood and as a father, he made sure for every minutes whether she is safe or not. 

She really miss Aarav. He never failed to show how much he love her and she didn't mind to show it back considering Avyan is no more to threaten her. Real happiness she felt after so long. On top of that, Aarav visiting Delhi. He had bought her favorite snacks and was much excited to meet his love of his life. Not that actually, they made sure they meet weekly once but this week him and Shreya had shared many words through their eyes. He decided to propose her, because he was damn sure that she love him too.

Shreya Couldn't stop her Smiling and the blush that stays as natural make up on her cheeks. Her heart thundered against her chest, her emotions are haywire.

" Look, Someone can't stop smiling!" Avantika chimed wiggling her eyebrows.

Shreya blushed before assaulting her lips and looked at the clock. Her eyes widen as the clock ticks ten, she looked at Avantika and Sasha who smiled widely at her and gesticulated her to go on.

When one heart bleeds, another heals. How mystery and hard for Avantika not to just broke down. It didn't take time, she broke down hugging Sasha who was aware of the feelings.

" It's okay, Love" Sasha hugged Avantika worriedly who sniffled.

Avantika made up her mind, not to carry these broken piece of her feeling in her heart anymore as it would be dangerous to herself for protecting it.

                     °°°°°°

Avyan eyes drooped closer as he didn't Catch much sleep in this one month. He worked hard as he aimed to launch two products. The aiming was good but trigger was his father.

Rajesh noticed how lonely Avyan was with his one side feelings and he asked Rishi about that, he told everything to him.

To boost up his son, he told to aim two products which was hard but Avyan set was firm so he didn't give up. When he launched the products, the Malhotra products were against bloomed with more appreciation. Rajesh resigned his position and gave it to Avyan.