chapter-7

Two months later,

Two months later,

Shreya has completed her exams successfully. Her father and she have been living alone and there was no trace of her step mother or Anaya.

Though, Shreya is not fond of them yet she worries for their safety. By now, they would be nagging them but this time strangely, they didn't even glance at them.

Shreya was thankful to the almighty as Avyan didn't disturb her as promised. He didn't even come in front of her, She assumed he gave up. If only she knows.

Like a shadow, he never left her path until she slipped inside her house. He has shooed the flies that surround her for attention, as usual he has his ways and that ways made sure to show how risky it could be . Sending a particular girl who was his neighbour studying in same school, he requested her to wish daily to Shreya on behalf of him. That was the sweetest gesture but Shreya thought it was sweet of that younger girl to wish her daily without failing.

Shreya, has a natural beauty with her long hair which reaches upto her waist and the white skin that shimmers with pink coat.

"Namaste, Uncle" Aarav greeted Kabir who was reading the News paper.

Kabir looked up and a genuine smile marred his face and he greeted back.

"Where is shreya?She said that she is not busy and can go out" Aarav said, making himself comfortable.

Kabir chuckled and said, "I was the one who told to go out for sometime, She is human too right"

"I doubt the last" , Aarav commented and Kabir laughed.

Kabir never trusts boys if it comes to shreya but Aarav is an exception. He has been with them for almost ten years and of course, he trusts Shreya at top.

"Good Morning, dad" Shreya greeted Kabir before her eyes perched on Aarav. Narrowing her eyes she spoke, "I told you to come at ten"

Aarav grinned and said, "I heard it as Eight"

Shreya gave him a full blown smile before scowling at him.

"Let's go" Aarav chirped.

"I haven't had food" Shreya pouted.

Aarav rolled his eyes, ignoring the inconsistent heart beat and spoke, " Let's eat outside"

Shreya looked at her father for permission who nodded his head proudly with a smile.

Though, he was the one who insisted to spend time with Aarav and of course he knew Avantika will be accompanying them, yet the way her eyes asked for permission was something to be Proud that couldn't be elucidate in words.

There is nothing he don't know about her life or it was just his imagination.

Shreya heart skipped a beat when Aarav interlaced their fingers, Stomach churned into Miraculous sensation, as he glance at her with a shy smile.

He cleared his throat and said, " Avantika said she will come directly to Singh shop"

Shreya shyly nodded his head and her hold tightened as the uneasiness replaced the beautiful feeling and she looked back but there were no trace of anyone except people standing here and there.

She gulped when Aarav eyes penetrate into her, her heart skipped a beat when his long finger wiped the sweat that damped on her forehead. It was the intimacy, that touches the hearts of them.

She passed him a smile before glancing once again at her back. She sighed before hoping on the bike, her legs dangling on each side and she shyly placed her hands on his shoulder while he pulled his lower lip between his teeth as the huge crazy smile threatening to broke out. Shreya, though never felt those tingles before now she can feel. All the romantic things that buried somewhere in the corner of her heart now started to make appearance.

The engine roared, and they drove out of the street hoping to have a good day. It would have if Avyan hadn't notice them. His stomach churned into disgust and he gulped audibly before looking at Rishi who patted his shoulder.

He shoved his hand away and gritted out, " She betrayed me, the look she is giving him says all the words that she spoke was just to get rid away of me"

Tears prickled in his eyes, while Rishi Clenched his jaw looking at Avyan painful expression that always had roared with cockiness, domination.

" Just leave her, You can get more beautiful girls than her" Rishi said and take a large amount of breath.

" No!" Avyan said before adding, " I want her beside me, Right now" He said while his eyes spoke the hurt, betrayal more than anger.

"I have one idea" Rishi said while Avyan curious gaze met with hopes.

──────────

" People are looking at me Weirdly" Aarav frowned while standing beside Shreya who couldn't lift her head in shyness.

"May be they thought you as play boy to have two beautiful girls beside you" Avantika said with a chuckle.

" May be one" Aarav said looking at Shreya who lifted her head with a smile and pinned her eyes with him.

Avantika rolled her eyes ignoring the pang of hurt that stabbed directly in her heart and wore an unfading smile.

" Aloo Paratha tastes good!" Shreya spoke while moaning.

" Really, Give me one bite!" Aarav said excitedly but he was excited for different.

Shreya nodded her head before shyly feeding him with her hands and quickly looked down.

" Tastes amazing!" Aarav said while his heart was in haywire as Shreya eyes mirroring his expression. She didn't mind to show the bizzare feeling to him or it was him who have the capability to read.

Avantika forced a smile before excused herself to wash her hands. Avantika is the name of kindness, though she was aware of Aarav feelings for Shreya yet she didn't let her feelings crevasse their friendship between her and shreya.

Out now

Shreya frowned as the message Popping sound halted their conversation between Aarav and her. Just like happiness flew away in air, when the familiar number greeted her phone after a long time.

 Just like happiness flew away in air, when the familiar number greeted her phone after a long time