Chapter-17

Avyan forefinger rubbed against his left eye and his right leg couldn't stop bouncing in nervousness though he knew the answer, yet the nervousness couldn't be be dumped so easily as it was

"She will say, yes" Muttered Rajesh amusingly at his son. Shruthi smiled a little before evacuating the drink from the cup and as a well mannered woman she hesitated to keep the cup on table. Avantika discerned it so she with a smile got the cups from Rajesh and Avantika as they seemed to be polite inflicting the opposite of Avyan.

Avyan extended his cup but Avantika lips heaved a little in satisfaction before she shook her head not minding her rudeness in front of the reputative family. Avyan glare intensified before he stood up and followed Avantika as he was clueless why couldn't he just keep the cup there or it was the fact that shuruthi kept the new manner there.

"Bitch" Avyan rebuked Avantika who smiled at him cheerily.

He wadded his right hand into his jean pocket before walking back to the place authoritatively. His heart pounded aggressively when his black eyes trapped the petite figure, walking to him with her gaze lowered and her soft black locks flapping gently in the air, swaying back and forth tuning to her composed beauty.

The obsession which already had reached the over limit, claiming it's territory with his eyes. Blacks onyx eyes drenching into the deepness of wild thoughts that literally burnt him alive.

" I want to talk with you" Shreya voice filled the void atmosphere.

The satisfactory expression settled on the Avyan face before he stood up and looked at his parents who had their worried face as his son had already messed up and on top of that selfishly they are participating along, not caring about Shreya. They just hope, he don't mess more.

"We will have our private conversation in the café which is twenty minutes drive away from here" Said Avyan politely to Shreya father who had his worried expression on. Why always his daughter have to pay for someone's sin?. If his second wife has stood right in front of him, He surely wouldn't mind to be criminal.

"Alright, Take care" Said Kabir in an anxious tone.

Shreya nodded curtly before looking at Avantika who was looking at her blankly or more than questioningly on the things that has been happening for the past half an hour. Averting her eyes, she then nodded at Avyan's parents in courtesy before ambling out, followed by Avyan.

Avyan jogged a little to open the car door for Shreya as she is his queen which obviously was misunderstood by the latter as the act of gentleman. Rounding the car, He slipped into the car after taking the car key from his pocket.

"Want to play radio?" asked Avyan politely before igniting the car.

"Let's not pretend that everything is okay" said Shreya in a clipped tone annoyed by the attempt of Avyan not to make things awkward between them.