Chapter -51

Apart from the rumours that spread like a wild fire for three years turned out to be nothing, just as Avyan hand caught Shreya one. Shreya forced a smile to media and tried to wiggle out of her husband grip without letting the suspicious gaze caught her movements.

"For the sake of media, Please" Avyan requested, though he careless about those content creator yet getting two fruits with one shoot was indeed a fortunate one.

Shreya grunted and said, "As much I know you, You are not the one who care about media"

Avyan smiled mildly and replied back, " But I care for you and to the people here they know that you are working for me and the article I read previous week stated that we are back together"

Shreya stroked her inner cheek with her tongue and said, " Why do they keep writing lies?"

Avyan frowned and said, " That was not lie, that was the pre-written truth and for a first time in my life, I would choose media side!"

Shreya looked away from him before giving the smile to the camera that was capturing them and she said before looking back at him, "No wonder that you support liars"

Avyan glared at her but prefer to keep his mouth shut. He then waved at media after giving poses and together they both walked to their private jet after checking process.

The flight took off and the whole drive Avyan made sure to prepare for the upcoming meeting and project since Shreya was sound asleep. He shut down the laptop and looked opposite where Shreya was snoring softly. He frowned at her sleeping position and got up from his seat. His hand went under her knees and he lifted up. Since Shreya was into deep slumber, she didn't move an inch. After tucking into the comfy bed, He caressed her knuckles and closed the curtains before taking long stride to the seat.       He absentmindedly stroked his wrist where wilted rose tattoo was and found himself losing in reverie about his life.

Three years separation was uncalled for . He thought it was for their good but every second that passed without her didn't fail to make him realise that he is losing something precious. Everytime, something in him kept reminding him that he was losing something. Profound sacrifice became shallow, that left nothing but put of note of how wrong his decision was.

His eyes admired the way the flight gone into deep dark, which soon will revolted by dark peaceful ocean like blue, just like his life.

His phase now currently was under the domination of darkness, and no can tame Avyan Malhotra even if it was fate. Soon, peaceful will Bloom into his life, vanishing the part that gloom his life.

                          |° °|

" Leave my hand right now, Asshole!" Shreya cursed, surprising herself.

Avyan nibbled his lower lip with frown and said, " This place as I told before was not safe for pretty girls like you"

Shreya grimaced looking around and said, " Then should not have brought me here and this far away from having professional meeting"

Avyan smiled softly and replied her, "He is my best buddy and we thought to have meeting in cool place"

" I'm grown up woman" Shreya argued.

" I can see," Avyan said like a pervert man , his gaze went to her grown breast.

Shreya face reddened as his onyx eyes devouring her breast.

" I will claw your eyes out" Shreya scolded.

Avyan half heartedly tore his away from the delicious sight and looked at her before saying, " I will admire then too, My heart has picture of every inch of yours"