Chapter-40

Avyan heart enraptured in sight of Shreya.  Her being under him, with palpitate beats of their heart blending together to tune for a rythmic perfect night. He tugged off her sleeve and placed a peck on it, earning dulcet moan from her.  Just as his palm cupped her private area, Her eyes flew open and she pushed him slightly and her face flustered. 

"I..--"

"If you don't want, that's no problem" Avyan said, brushing off the disappointment. 

"No" Shreya said quickly and played with her hem of the dress as she felt shy to confess. Mustering up some courage, Her eyes looked up his alluring visage and she confessed, "I'm on my period"

"I don't Mind!" Avyan said quickly and was about to crawl back his hand to her intimate area but Shreya swatted her naughty husband hand who chuckled at her and said, "Well, lets cuddle, I was kidding!"

Shreya smiled softly, nodding her head. They both lay on bed, Avyan lifted her skinny leg and placed it on his lap. He started massaging her legs and rewarded with relief moan from her. He kept doing until her snore hit his ear. He kissed her forehead  but sleep was far away from him to be honest. Like an exciting  sleepless kid for next day trip, he was too excited for the upcoming days. Few days back, His heart was restless, he couldn't claim her heart. And finally he melted her heart, gradually and sensually. 

When you lost to someone, even you would lost the access over  yourself .  You wander there, explore there, learn something new and when the path disappears out of nowhere, You recreate yourself into something else but not the old you. The old you belongs to the place where you lost.

And hard to switch.

Few years back, if the question popped about Avyan character, he himself would have elucidated as play boy, useless, cold hearted bastard. Now, he would say that he is husband to beautiful wife, a successful business man, a cold hearted man that would melt just by the radiation of his wife. Even a great poet would be clueless to describe her beauty, but Avyan would narrate precise things about her beauty.

Love was once the dim-witted emotions, but just as she conquer her throne in his heart, he realised the switching of his life from darkness to brightness.

It was as if she was the key to retrieve the synonym of his life. She was sent to make him succeed, and he won to this world but lost to his innocent beguiling wife.

He knew still there are some things are left to deal to protect his treasure that was sleeping beside him with her arms protectively over him.

He smiled. Curtain swept to side, moon light blessed their soul protecting them from darkness. He felt a tug in his heart, something didn't feel right. As if it was some instinct, Shreya pushed herself more into him and he pulled her to his arms, the place where she belongs.

                        🥀

" I fucking trusted You" Aarav growled at Advik who clenched his jaws in anger.

" Even, I myself was clueless!" Advik gritted out, slamming his hand on the table.

" You said, You would make sure that Shreya belongs to me either by Crook or nook. Are you afraid to take further move because of Avyan?" Aarav mocked Advik with a smirk.

Advik anger intensified and he furiously whispered, " Don't forget your place, kid. I'm no longer interested in what belongs to him,".

Aarav anger swifted high and he fisted his hands in Advik shirt, crumbling the little hold of the material and said, " Did you forget that video?"

Advik face paled hearing the statement. He grabbed off Aarav finger from his shirt and said, " You would not be alive to share that"

Aarav unfazed expression says, he careless about his life. He tilted his head to side and gasped out, " I will die, what about my close friends who are all having that video. Wouldn't it be hard for you to kill every one?"

Advik eyes widen in shock and he didn't want any black mark in his life, not when he is trying to make his life colourful.

Aarav pouted and murmured, " What happened to your mouth?"

Advik rubbed his forehead and surendered, " Alright, You want that girl and you will get but don't you dare bring my name in this doing"

Aarav smirked and said, " Your words are my command, Mylord!"

" Get out!" Advik roared and groaned in relief as the little rat disappeared after eating his patience.

It was evening when Shreya curious heart took her to Avantika home. But as expected, there were no chaos. It was as if everything around them was normal.

"Your mom accepted it?" Shreya questioned Avantika who was dreamily caressing her stomach.

" Yes" Avantika said with a shrug and added more after witnessing the shock expression, " Two slaps, one hour lecture and still existing that blaming part here and there"

Shreya chuckled and said, " Interesting"

Avantika groaned and said, "  I still could hear the echo of that slap. My father used to tell me, not mess with mom's rule"

" Seems like your father has overstepped your mom rules" Shreya commented thoughtfully while Avantika agreed.

"Leave my father abused life, What happened between Avyan and you?" Avantika asked with grim face.

Shreya blushed hard and said, " Well I accepted him as my husband"

Avantika scrunched her nose in disgust and said, " I couldn't believe he again forced you"

Shreya shook her head and quickly defended her husband, " No, I accepted willingly!"

Avantika blinked at her and Shreya continued, " I'm tired of not being myself.  I blocked him everywhere, and he searched for every path like a lost traveller and finally reached my heart. I couldn't refuse even though, I'm still angry and upset for giving up to him easily, but I don't regret it, Not yet"

Avantika smiled and thought about Aarav. She herself couldn't snatch from the shock, that literally she had forgotten him.

May be it was because she struck between problems.

Suddenly, Avantika phone rung and she without seeing the caller id, she slide the green colour and shove the phone between her ears and shoulder, leaning back comfortably on the cushion.

" I'm outside!" Just when her ears recognise the voice, She immediately panicked.

" No, Asshole. You said, tomorrow you will come!" Avantika rushed out her words to Advik who rolled his eyes.

" Well, too hard. My heart was impatient to see you!" Advik commented sarcastically before throwing his keys at valet and rung the bell.

So, how was the chapter?

Vote

Comment

Stay tune for dramatic upcoming chapters.