Chapter-14

Shreya mind harked back to his words and her eyes shut in regret for putting Aarav again as the victim of her mistake

Avyan heart Clenched in pain as he again made her cry. He traveled miles to rove around with her like a normal couples do, but she again made him feel like a defeated man.

" Stop, Fucking crying!" Avyan snarled at her irritated by her never ending cries.

Shreya gulped before halting her cries but her lips quivered as she tried to control her sobs. His words fuel the hatred for him , as if he was mocking her weakness.

" Aara- Shreya voice cut off when Avyan glared at her.

" Never utter his name from your mouth, You belong to me. And I will prove You by now!"

The deadly fear crawled as the authority and promising tone of his words hit her ears. This is not the fairy tale love, which Avyan dreamt of but the way she let him down irks his anger.

Didn't he join job for her? Didn't he try to vanish the name which he got in Dehradun by working hard and being gentleman to everyone? Didn't he let go of his ego and talked to his father for her? Didn't he gave up the drug habit to be the perfect prince for her?

And in return, rejection was all he faced. She never let him in, then how can he cherish her heart? The way of approaching has always been wrong. Even now, he dreamt to hold her hands and a simple walk in this beautiful evening and go back to Dehradun was all he planned. But she again made him feel low by choosing someone else over him.

"Look the handsome is here!" Avyan chirped mockingly when the White BMW car halted in little distance from where they were standing.

Shreya heart thundered against her chest as the car door opened revealing the stumbling Aarav. Her stomach churned into knot when his tensed face flashed through her eyes.

" Let's walk to him, Shall We"? Avyan questioned with a grin before pulling her stubborn unmoving feet.

" Don't do, Avyan. I will hate you more!"

That halted his move. Shreya teetered back immediately knowing her effect of words on him. His teeth gnashed in annoyance as he couldn't just shrug off her words.

Don't try to control her,try to show your love which will not separate her from you.

His hands fisted on each side as he observed the meaning of Rishi words. But he can control Aarav right? Smirking, He nodded his head and left her hand. Shreya, was aware of the menacing meaning that his beautiful sculptured face holds.

" Alright, Princess. As you wish!" Avyan obliged but that doesn't convince her.

" Shall I talk to him?" Shreya asked with hesitance.

"No, Go back inside the hostel and don't worry I will take care of him" Avyan said with a superior look.

"Aarav will take care of himself!" Shreya pointed out innocently.