Chapter-25

"Should I help?" Sasha questioned while throwing the empty cane, glad that he atleast took a move for Shreya

"Should I help?" Sasha questioned while throwing the empty cane, glad that he atleast took a move for Shreya . Shreya heart constricted to accept the fact that her innocent friend started taking drugs because of her. She knew well, that couldn't be repulsed. Her hatred for Avyan shifted to another level as the truth is obvious, the day he started breathing in her life, there stopped all the peace.

Her jaw clenched looking at Unconscious Aarav. His unruled hair, sweaty face; it was the synonym of disgust but still her heart skipped a beat. Alcohol is not the solution and that doesn't defend his action, Shreya knew things has to end at first before it goes out of  hand.

"Stare at him unless you want me to put him down!" Avyan sucked his teeth in anger, his glare digging more fear in Shreya heart and she quickly nodded her head. 

Breathing, Avyan leisurely walked to the car, carrying Aarav in bridal style but never ever he expected this would happen in his life. Though, he care less about Aarav yet his care for Shreya which was standing at it's peek with proudness would hung down in shame if he disappointed Shreya. He didn't want to stress her but whatever he  does whether good or bad, it settles more hatred in her eyes. 

She love hating him and he love to love her more, even if it hurts him, he would gladly love the hatred she gives. To him, Everything that comes from her is the precious treasure which deserves to be cherished.

"Open!" Avyan spoke jutting his chin to the car door.

Shreya quickly came out of her trance and before she could open, Sasha did it. After settling Aarav on back seat, Avyan rounded the car before opening the door and settled on the driver seat. Shreya sat back with Aarav while trying hard not to look what her heart wants. 

Avyan eyes looked at Shreya through the side mirror and warmth spread through his soul as his gaze fell on the diamond ring which was beautiful and shining along with the enthralling beauty that was innocently gazing at her lap.

"Seat belt!" Avyan notified before twisting the car key and let the car get back to its life. Shreya licked her lips before pulling the seat belt across her chest while Sasha turned on the radio to cheer up the gloomy atmosphere.

The car drove in slow pace, Shreya fidgeted her fingers in nervousness before she spoke which she was trialing for past minutes , "Aarav father would be disappointed!"

Avyan divided his attention to her words and roads before turning a little to her with raised eyebrows. 

"Umm...my father said that he has night duty!" Shreya added, her words struck in hesitance. 

"Just fucking speak" Avyan snapped knowing what she wanted to tell but hell would look in surprise if he let his mind be considerate for once and let go of his jealousy.

Shreya slumped into her seat more and whispered, "May be, he can stay in my house and--her words faded as Avyan cold voice  rose,

"I dare you to complete!"

Her breath hitched hearing at the intensity of coldness that his voice could mustered up. Her eyes wandered to Sasha hoping she would make him understand, but much to her dismay, Sasha was sound asleep.

She quickly lowered her eyes to her lap before lifting her crestfallen face and whispered, " You know, You are scaring me so much, I don't know how we are going to Manage in future if everything is about your wish!"

Avyan Clenched his jaw before glaring at her through side mirror and said, " You are seriously telling me to appreciate this? Him getting drunk and You are petting him. Grow up. Be grateful, Atleast I'm dropping him in his house!"

Tears prickled in the corner of her eyes, she gulped the building clot in her throat and whispered, " He is drunk because of you. He loved me and I loved him, Would have been if - Shreya words struck as the realization hit her and her heart hammered against her chest at the look, Avyan gave.

There were thick silence in the air, Avyan harshly take a turn before stopping near the pavement and turned to her. She flinched when he unlocked the door, and slammed the door shut before unlocking her door as well and his steel grip on her hand sent cold spark to her sensitive skin.

Pulling her out harshly, he slammed her back against the car door and spoke, " Repeat!"

Her chest heaved up and down in fear, her already tear-stricken face paled more and the street light high lightening the couples face.

"You know what, I should have let that bastard on roads and dragged you in!" Avyan spat out furiously before punching her sides and she let out a bewilder sound.

He let out a growl before dipping his face into her neck, breathing in her smell, he lifted his face and cupped her cheeks. Wiping her tears with his thumb, he spoke, " You love him?"

Shreya quickly shook her head not wanting to anger him.

His eyes narrowed and spoke, " I hate lies. Answer.now!"

Tears rolled down her cheeks before she nodded her head and quickly lowered her gaze, ashamed to have fear for him this much.

" Then, he needs to be killed. For snatching your heart, which is mine!" Avyan said stroking his inner cheek with his tongue. No pity, No concern.

" I'm a man, not a boy to have street fight with him. I will simply kill him!" Avyan added before placing his sinful lips on her cheeks. Her stomach churned in bitterness, He might be Eight years older than her but he was nowhere near mature thinking.

" Now, tell me. Do you love him?" Avyan said dragging his nose on her cheek.

If he expects what his heart wants, then why questioning her opinion?

" I won't" Shreya whispered before looking into his eyes which was filled with no emotion.

He smirked before saying, " Dare to go against your words, I wouldn't mind to earn more hatred!"

She Clenched her jaw before nodding her head.

Satisfied, he kissed on her forehead and said, " I would be on your feet, just be mine!"

So, After a week. How are you all?

How was the chapter?❤️