Episode 1: Wolf Moon (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Scott reached and picked up his bag, setting it over his shoulder, "It was too dark to see very much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott told us as we headed towards the inside of school.

Stiles eyes widened and he looked at me, Scott's words surprising and confusing me as well. Me and Stiles both didn't believe it, "A wolf bit you?" Stiles asked him. 

"Uh-huh." Scott answered.

"You sure it wasn't anything else that could've done that?" I asked him as well.

Scott shook his head, "Nope. I'm... 90% sure it was a wolf." Scott answered again. I scoffed a his answer as Stiles decided to speak up.

"No, not a chance." Stiles told him. Scott looked at both of us as I nodded my head.

"I heard a wolf howling." he told us. He was still convinced it was a werewolf. 

"It couldn't possibly have been a wolf." I told him.

"And you didn't hear one either." Stiles agreed.

"What do you mean, no, I didn't? How do you know what I heard?" Scott asked us. 

Stiles scoffed, "Because California doesn't have wolves. Not in like sixty years." Stiles explained. We both walked in front of him, "Exactly." I agreed. 

Scott stayed silent for a moment, "Really?" Scott questioned.

"Yes, really. Look, there's no wolves in California." I explained further.

Scott began to smirk, "Well, if you two don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe when I tell you I found the body." Scott said.

Stiles was ecstatic at his words and almost jumped in excitement, "You --Are you kidding me?" Stiles begged of Scott. I chuckled at his reaction. 

"No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." Scott joked. Honestly, if it did, it wouldn't be surprising. 

"Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome." Stiles expressed. I looked past Scott and noticed Lydia about to walk past us. The girl Stiles has been head-over-heels for since... forever. With Lydia walking past us, I knew Stiles was gonna notice as well... and completely stumble. Stiles continued, "I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since-" he saw her as she walked past us, "Since the birth of Lydia Martin." she passes us, slightly pushing me out of the way. She completely ignored us and especially Stiles, "Hey, Lydia! You look... like you're gonna ignore me" Stiles continued. He looked back at us as I patted his shoulder, "You're the cause of this, you know? Both of you." he accuses.

I roll my eyes, "Riiight." I sarcastically said.

"Dragging me down your nerd depth! I'm a nerd by association." Stiles explained. Me and Scott chuckled at his explanation as we all headed inside the school when the bell rang. 

As we were going through the hallways, we passed the principal's office. I couldn't help but see what was happening from the door being slightly opened. Inside, a girl with long blonde hair and another man, who must've been her father, sat in front of the principal. In that second I looked through, the girl turned her head and noticed me. She stared and smirked as I headed to class with Scott and Stiles.

In Class,

Our teacher was writing something on the board as he spoke, "As you all know, there was a body found in the woods last night." Scott look back at Stiles, who just winked and smirked at him, "And I am sure your eagles little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios for what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police has a suspect-" Scott looks back at us, but we knew nothing about it, I sat right behind Stiles, "-which means, you can give your all attention to the program on your desk. All the student groaned at the surprise test. Scott suddenly clutched onto his head and looked around. I would ask if he was alright, but with our teacher patrolling, I couldn't risk it.