I didn't have a ticket, I had no way of getting into the venue.

I walked the way to the doors and watched people flood inside. I looked for a security guard or somebody that I recognized, but they were all from Japan, not from the original crew that I was familiar with.

I searched my pocket for my phone to contact somebody, but then I realized that I had left it in my carry-on in the car with the rest of my luggage.

I bit down on my tongue. Of course this would happen to me. I was anxious enough as it is, and now I was stuck outside the venue in a place that I had no idea where I was. 

I felt my heartbeat pick up as I looked around for a familiar face.

It was almost like loosing your mom in the grocery store, only a lot more dangerous.

"Owen, right now would be the perfect time for you to arrive," I said sarcastically.

Judging by the way things were going right now, I wouldn't be surprised if I went into labor right now.

I put a hand on my head and felt some sweat.

There was a bench where I was standing and I decided to take a seat to try and calm myself.

I put my head in my hands and tried to relax with a deep breath.

I had to remind myself that everything would be okay, but it was starting to feel like I had hit rock bottom.

Melissa screwing everything up, management doing their job too well, being apart from Niall too long, I had even spend a night in jail.

If things could get any worse, I didn't want to see.

I let it all out.

I was glad I wasn't wearing makeup today, because it would have all been flooding down my cheeks like a charcoal river.

I wiped my eyes to try and clear my face, but the tears kept coming. I didn't want them to stop.

It felt kind of good to let my emotions out, and I felt more secure knowing that there was nobody around that I knew to judge me.

I had spent more time crying in the past few months than smiling, and that was saying a lot about me.

I just wanted something to hold on to. A promise that wouldn't break.

But if I had learned anything through this experience, it was that things build up only to break into a million sharp pieces.

I had been sitting by myself for probably a half hour when a small child ran up to me and grabbed my legs.

"Um," I started to say. I looked down at the little girl. It was Lux.

"Lyssa!" Lux said.

I sat up straight and my senses perked up.

"Oh my god, Lux!" I said, starting to stand up. If Lux was here, than Lou couldn't be too far off. "Lux, where's mommy?"

"You're Alyssa, right?" A dark-haired girl walked up to me and asked.

"Gemma," I said, and ran up to her to give her a hug. Well I didn't actually run, because when you were this pregnant, that was equivalent to suicide.

"You're Niall's, er, friend, right?" She asked again.

"Yes that's me!" I said. "We met in London, at the book signing!" I spoke fast, as if I was trying to prove to her that we were friends. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"Are you okay?" She asked, gazing at my mess of a face. It didn't take a genius to know that I was sobbing a minute earlier.

I told her everything that had happened. I left out details about Melissa, it was like mentioning Voldemort.