24. Embarrassment

Start from the beginning

Today was Saturday, last weekend I attended Agrawal's business party then for three days I went to London and slept for two days, as Rina ordered me.

Wow, even though I slept for two days I still felt as tired as I was before. I shook my head and yawned, walking to my messy room. Who says only boys has messy rooms? I yanked up my window to allow fresh air to spread through my room to make it seems somewhat more appealing.Then, I jumped on my bed, allowing the sweet air to settle me to sleep.

....

It was Monday today and I completed my routine of nightmare and then running on my favourite spot.

I was having some almond, caramel and nut flavoured Cornflakes and chocolate milkshake.

I was back to my work routine. I took my keys and other essentials and drove to my office.I gave my car key to the security guard and rushed towards Rey.

He instantly saw me and came rushing towards me. As soon as he was close enough he took that to his advantage to hug me tight, causing me to stand on tip-toes just to hug him back.

"Kiara, a few days ago you took the life out of me." He said dramatically, trying hard not to let his laughter pass through.

"I was so worried about you my sweet, sweet girlfriend."

"What girlfriend?" I chuckled along with him.

"My my, don't you love me? You do right, so therefore you are my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend." He joked, wiggling his eyebrows for extra effect. That was all it took for me to burst out laughing.

"God that was so lame, you flirt." I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Hey," he put his hands up in defense, "haven't you heard that flirting is good for your health? Like yoga."

I laughed at how adorable Rey could be at times.

"Sorry, but I'm engaged." I showed him my hand with was bare with no ring. I played along with his game.

He placed his hands over his heart, dramatically. "Ow, you broke my heart. It beats only for you."

I rolled my eyes. "You are such a drama king, you know that right?"

Rey bowed before checked me watch and tossing him a grin.

"Sorry, I have to go. Don't want to be late." I said.

"Take care, love!" He called.

"You forever have my heart." He joked.

"Such an honour!" I chuckled back to him, turning on my heels. I used the elevator for quick access to the 8th floor. When Rina caught sight of me, she clapped with joy, grinning widely. I was so lucky to have friends like her and Rey.

"Finally Kiara, you're good enough to come back to work. I missed you." She sighed with relief, pulling me into a tight hug.I laughed at her reaction but before I could even get a word in, she continued.

"You have to update me on everything that happened in London." She whispered as to not draw anymore attention to us.She glanced around before leaning in and whispering. "Even the hot men you saw."

"Alright, alright, I will." I untangled myself from her.

"But first I have to go give Mr.Agrawal his morning coffee."

"Oh don't worry about that," she waved off, "I already did. He's busy in a meeting with Mr. Joseph. So come one, tell me, I wanna know!" She dragged me to my cabin, plopping down on a seat and watching me eagerly

"Nothing much about the trip the same boring routine ya' know." I said trying to hide my smile.

"Oh c'mon, you want me to beg or something. Spill it." She said with puppy face.

I giggled and then told her about the jet and that I met Laila and then I told her about Ms.blonde and how she was trying to flirt with Mr.Agrawal then I skipped the part that me and Agrawal where in same room and continued.

...

"Then from the neighbouring room sex voice started coming." I laughed she joined me. She seemed happy today and to be honest even I was.

"Oohhh!! Sex noises?" She asked giggling, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ya and let me tell you they were loud like really loud." I said.

"Oh! How loud?" She asked.

"Like this?" Rina then proceeded to make loud, high pitched noises in an attempt to make it seem like actual sex.

"What are you doing?" I laughed at her silly voice.

"Shut up."

"Or was it more like: Ah, yes, faster-" Her voice carried on loudly until she was cut off by my door bursting open with a loud bang.

My eyes widened as they placed themselves on Mr. Agrawal and I instantly placed my hand over Rina's mouth. Her eyes widened almost as large as mine and she stood up, saying a quick farewell and rushing past.

___________

Let me know what do you think about this chapter..

VOTE!!COMMENT!! =)

                                                - D.love