Author's Note

*This is a work of fiction, the names, descriptions, and events used are fictional and came straight from my thoughts. I do not own the rights to any of the music that I use, the majority of the places are made up to fit the theme, and the photos that I use are not mine but are available on public platforms but the credits are still of the original person/owner. Any information that I include will have sites added at the end of the chapter for credit to the researcher and for educational purposes.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whenever you see a chapter full of just italics, it indicates it is a flashback or a dream, but you guys will be able to notice which is which. This book is 20% finished. I will try to add things to certain chapters if it is requested in the comments.

Emotional guidance is advised- please read at your own risks

You may experience intense mood swings.  Feel each character. Try to see which ones you can relate to and why. Go on this journey with each one and as you watch them grow, see how you're growing as well.

In the end, it's because of you all that I'm still doing this. 💕

Also, the way that I drafted this book, I sort of did internal scene switches when working on each chapter. Idk if that makes sense to you all, but it's the way, I put things together and broke stuff up. (I feel like I'm explaining this wrong so I'ma just exit lol)

Happy reading!