🌸 Shinobu x Reader 🌸

Mother!ShinobuxFather!Reader
🌸 Fluff
I know
Request: Aizawamidnight
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Short

~

Third Person POV
Managing children wasn't as easy as it sounded. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

You had to take care of a fragile human being who could not take care of themselves. How you took care of them would affect their future.

Most things they did as younglings, you would be held responsible for.

And most things that happened to them? Even more so.

Shinobu POV
"(C/N) [A/N: Child's Name]?" I called out.

No response.

"(C/N)!" I called again, looking up from the clothes I had been washing. I sighed heavily and stood up.

Peering out the window, I saw (C/N) outside in a tree. He/She/They seemed too distant to hear me.

'Now that I think about it, (C/N)'s been a little different lately...' I thought to myself.

Without another thought, I went to a different room and knocked on the door.

"Come." A muffled voice said.

I opened the door and entered, closing it behind me. My husband, (Y/N), was sitting by a desk with his legs crossed and his back turned to me.

"Shino-chan, is there something wrong?" He asked, without glancing behind him.

I sighed heavily and wrapped my arms around him from behind, "Does (C/N) hate me?" I asked sadly.

The brush he was using to write broke, "Of course not, why would you say that??"

"He/She/They has/have been acting differently lately. Is there something I should know about?"

"...well. A while ago, (C/N)'s best friend died."

"How come I never knew about this!?" I asked indignantly.

"He/She/They didn't want you to worry about his/her/their feelings." (Y/N) explained, "I only know because of the gossip around the village."

(Y/N) barely ever went out, but he had a very good sense of hearing. He could hear a pin being dropped from the other side of the village.

"What I'm saying is, be patient with him/her/them."

Once again, I sighed heavily and nuzzled my cheek up to his, "I'm worried about (C/N)."

"I know."

~

A/N: I have two other requests to get to. The part two of a Genya x Reader and an Obanai x Reader fluff. Just so you know I haven't forgotten about those.

Word Count: 403