💖 Tamayo x Reader 💖

TamayoxOlder!Brother!Demon!Reader
💖 Platonic Relationship
Thanks Oni-chan
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Short

~

(Y/N) POV
Considering everything, I was a pretty deep sleeper. This one time, Yushiro threw a cup of cold water on me, and I still never woke up.

Which was why it was strange that I woke up in the middle of the day for no apparent reason.

I just felt like something bad was about to happen. It was a strange feeling that I had only gotten once, when Yushiro broke my favourite vase.

Suddenly, I heard something smash. I immediately bolted upright, stood up and ran out of the door.

Knowing the house like the back of my hand, I began to panic a little.

Why?

Because the noise had come from Tamayo's office.

Tamayo was my little sister by two years, and we had been together ever since birth. Even after we became demons, thanks to that accursed demon lord.

Once I came to the door of her office, I immediately opened it without hesitation, "What's happened?" I asked.

There my sister was. She had her head in her hands and was sitting on her chair.

I saw Yushiro standing by the side, looking extremely panicked, "I'll deal with this, Shiro-kun."

He reluctantly nodded and left the room. I walked into the room and saw a shattered glass bottle on the floor. And there was also a yellow stain on the wall.

My gaze reverted back to my little sister, who looked very stressed, "Hey, little sister?"

She didn't answer. I walked closer to her and crouched down beside the chair she was sitting on, "Little sister? Look at me."

Tamayo removed her hands from her face, and I was shocked at what I saw.

She looked exhausted. There were grey crescents underneath her eyes and her hair was a little messy.

My eyes softened, "You need rest, little sister."

"No. No, I don't need sleep. Demons don't sleep..."

"Stop pushing yourself." I said firmly, "Why are you pushing yourself?"

"I just..." She bit her lip, "These blood samples confuse me and Yushiro, and I guess I just snapped."

I pulled my little sister into a hug, "If you push yourself, then it'll only make things worst. So rest."

Tamayo hugged me back, "Thanks, Onii-chan..."

~

A/N: I was actually thinking of cancelling this book. Should I continue it?

Word Count: 405