⭐ Obanai x Reader ⭐

ObanaixGenderneutral!Reader
⭐ Special
I suppose it's no surprise
Request: Jksbananamilk146
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Very Short

~

Third Person POV
Love triangles are often at the epicentre of drama.

No, not as in theatre and Shakespeare kind of drama.

Real life drama.

In the case of an unfortunate person, they had been caught in a love triangle themselves.

(Y/N) (L/N).

How unfortunate of them to fall in love with the Serpent Hashira. The one who had a massive crush on the Love Hashira.

(Y/N) POV
I watched sadly as Obanai chatted with Mitsuri from a distance. I don't think they really noticed me.

Sadly, I left the area which the two were hanging out with my head hung low.

Mitsuri was a good friend, and I would never hurt her in any way.

Obanai was my crush. I loved him very much but...

He loved her more.

I could see it in the way he looked at her and the way he listened intently to every word that came out of her mouth.

What was there not to like about her?

She was so much better and more perfect than I could ever be.

Sadly, I stood up from the bench and walked away. I couldn't bare to watch anymore.

Just as I had walked a few steps (maybe five or four) I heard someone call out to me, "(Y/N)!"

I took a deep breath, put on a smile and turned around, "Do you need something, Iguro-san?" I asked politely.

He looked a little nervous, I had noted, but I thought nothing of it in the moment. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "I-I got you these..."

From behind his back, he pulled out a bouquet of spider lilies. My eyes widened and my cheeks became tainted with pink, "Why, thank you." I said.

He looked away, "Yeah, n-no problem. Mitsuri told me that they were you favourite." He said.

I took a brief glance at Mitsuri, who was smiling brightly and staring at us, "Did she now? I suppose it's no surprise..."

~

A/N: You know, I was reading some of my older oneshots, and I came across the 🔪 Yoriichi x Reader 🔪 one. All I can say is... I kind of cringed at it.

Word Count: 387