💖 Zenitsu x Reader 💖

ZenitsuxBig!Sister!Reader
💖 Platonic Relationship
Don't worry, I'm still here
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Short

~

Third Person POV
At first glance, no-one could tell that they were siblings. They didn't even look alike, to most people.

However, this was merely an assumption. An inaccurate one at that.

Zenitsu Agatsuma and (Y/N) Agatsuma were very much related, even if it didn't seem so.

(Y/N) had (H/L) black hair and (E/C) eyes, whilst her brother had yellow hair and somewhat golden eyes.

The two argued a lot. Nothing serious, just the little things that they soon forgot about the next day.

Throughout their lives, they had been together. They had even trained under the same master, the former Thunder Hashira.

As the older sibling by one year, (Y/N) had to make sure that Zenitsu didn't get himself into trouble. Or, any extra trouble, that was.

The two were both demon slayers. During the Final Selection, (Y/N) had left her brother to fend for his own so that he could progress.

And of course, Zenitsu passed, which (Y/N) was very relieved to find out. Even if he did hide in a tree for most of it, he was alive.

So, it was a regular day for them. (Y/N) had earned a broken arm from fighting an Uppermoon demon and was at the butterfly mansion.

"(Y/N), you were lucky to survive." (Y/N)'s best friend, Aoi, told her, "It could have been much more serious."

"Aoi, I'm fine. I can guarantee that much." (Y/N) reassured her. Aoi wasn't convinced.

"Still. I won't be the only one lecturing you today."

"Wait, who else?"

As if on cue, Zenitsu burst into the room, fuming, "(Y/N) ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?!??!"

(Y/N) sweat dropped a little, "I'm fine, Zenitsu." She lowered her voice into a whisper, "Help me, Aoi-chan."

"You're on your own for this one." Aoi replied, walking out of the room.

Zenitsu ran to (Y/N) and fell to his knees on the floor, "I HEARD YOU RAN INTO AN UPPERMOON DEMON!"

"Zenitsu, there really is no need to shout."

"B-but, still. I know I'm a coward and that, but it doesn't mean I don't worry for you!" Zenitsu replied, his voice cracking as he stood up and sat down beside his sister.

(Y/N)'s gaze softened. She wrapped her good arm around him, "Hey, stop crying. Why are you crying?"

Zenitsu looked at his sister, who had a bright smile on her face, "I-I... I just don't want you to leave me..."

"Don't worry, I'm still here."

~

A/N: Sorry if you don't have black hair, but I needed to make some form of similarity between you and Zenitsu.

Word Count: 468