💖 Muichiro x Reader 💖

MuichiroxOlder!Sister!Hashira!Reader
💖 Platonic Relationship
I never break my promises
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Short

~

Third Person POV
The Tokito siblings were well-known to the Hashira. Everyone knew that together, these two were literally a wonder duo.

Muichiro Tokito. The Mist Hashira. Known for being very forgetful, but strong enough to be claim the title of one of the ten strongest slayers.

(Y/N) Tokito. The (Y/B/S) Hashira. Known for her intuition and quick thinking, and basically remembers everything for her brother.

Little did everyone know how insecure the young Mist Hashira was becoming over his memory.

He feared that he would forget the unforgettable.

(Y/N) POV
Me and Kanao were close friends. Whenever I wasn't hanging out with my brother, I was usually with either Tomioka or Kanao.

We were just speaking about general things, like what demons we'd face off and the strange people we encountered, when my brother came.

I noticed him and waved, "Hey, little brother! Come talk with us!" I said. He didn't answer, but came over.

As he got closer, I saw something was a little bit off with his eyes. Ususally, they were dull. But this time, they looked full of concern and worry.

"Hey, are you okay, Muichiro-kun?" I asked, bending down to look at his face better. He looked like he had been crying.

Muichiro just shook his head, wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my haori.

I gave an apologetic look to Kanao, who nodded with a smile on her face and walked away. I patted my little brother's head, "So, what happened?"

"Nothing." He said with a muffled voice, speaking into my haori.

"Then why are you sad? I can already tell that you've been crying."

"Well... I'm just scared."

"Scared? Scared of what exactly?"

"...scared that I'm going to forget you..."

Silence fell between us. My eyes widened and I looked down. Muichiro looked up at me; there were tears in his eyes.

My eyes showed only sympathy and sorrow for my dear brother.

I took full responsibility over my brother's concern, as I should have seen it sooner, and been able to reassure him.

But there were no promises to be made that he wouldn't forget.

So I said this instead.

"There is no absolute conformation that you will never forget me. However, I will be here to make you remember. I will help you to remember."

"D-do you promise?"

"I promise you, little brother. And I never break my promises."

~

A/N: Literally had no ideas for this oneshot, I mean it :,)

Word Count: 444