🥀 Daki x Reader 🥀

DakixHalf-Demon!Hashira!Fem!Reader
🥀 Angst
He will pay for your suffering
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Violence

~

(Y/N) POV
Me and Obanai were lovers. Eveything was going well for us; he had even accepted me for being half-demon.

However, I noticed his love for starting to slip away. How did I notice?

Because of the way he looked at Mitsuri.

I never hated her, in fact, I respected her just as much as I respected the other Hashiras. But I was more angry at Obanai.

So, I decided to confront him about it.

That day, I was with Obanai when he started staring at Mitsuri again, who was just eating her sakura mochi.

"What are you doing, Igoru-san?" I asked him, locking the anger away.

"None of your business." I was put off by his cold tone.

"Why do you keep looking at Mitsuri?" I asked again, trying not to sound angry.

"I told you, it's none of your damned business." He said to me. I knew he wasn't doing a very good job at keeping his anger hidden.

"Listen, it is my business because I'm your girlfriend. I'm not trying to be nosy or any thi-"

The harsh sound of skin forcefully hitting skin echoed in my ears. My eyes widened as I held my bruised cheek.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's not your business!?"

Rage was taking over me now, "I just asked you a simple question! Don't think I don't know about how you feel for her!"

"You know what? I never loved you! Because you're weak! You can't even go up against an uppermoon demon!"

"You've never fought an uppermoon before." I told him, still trying to keep my voice calm.

Why I was still calm was because if I got too angry, my demon side would show. People would get hurt if that happened.

"JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE A FREAK LIKE YOU EVER AGAIN!"

A shadow came over my face, and I turned away, "We're over. I hope you'll be happier with Mitsuri. If you break her heart, I will not hesitate to devour you, Obanai."

I walked away, ignoring the tears that stung my eyes and the rage that made my blood boil.

Obanai POV
My eyes widened from realisation after what I had done.

I looked down at the ground, wondering why I had snapped like that.

Then the reason came to me.

'I'm pathetic.' I thought to myself.

(Y/N) POV
I had been running until dusk. I found myself in a vast woodland. When I felt that I was alone, I began to cry.

Crying so much to the point I would never need to cry again. I just wanted to be human. A full human.

But then again, what difference would that make? He loved her anyways.

My eyes were beginning to hurt and I sniffled and stopped. Even if there were plenty more tears to cry, there was no time for it.

"I refuse..." I stood up, "to prove what you said was true. I - am - not - WEAK!"

On the last word, I punch the tree behind me. To my shock, it toppled over onto the ground.

I panted heavily, staring at the tree I had just knocked down.

"You're pretty strong, for a human, that is." A voice from the shadows spoke.

I spun around to see a female demon staring at me, a light taint of pink on her cheeks, "I'm Daki, what's your name?"

Blinking in confusion, I slowly responded, "(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)."

"That's a nice name! Well, I heard some strange noises and found you!" Daki replied.

'Why hasn't she devoured me yet?' I asked myself, 'Is it because of my demon side? No, that's not it...'

"Anyways, why were you sad?" She asked, her voice suddenly sounding a little forced and menacing.

"U-uhm... well..." I though for moment, "My lover, if you demons know what that is, hit me and told me he didn't love me..."

Daki POV
At least seven irk marks appeared on my forehead. I couldn't understand why anyone would say that to such a pretty human.

Well, human was debatable. There was a slight demon aura coming from her, barely noticeable.

"I guess I'm sorry for him." I replied.

"What?"

"He chased away such a beautiful girl like you, what a waste." I smirked as she blushed a little.

"Whatever..."

"Hey, don't worry!" I told her, appearing behind her and putting my arm around the clueless (Y/N), "He will pay for your suffering..."

~

A/N: I was having a big argument with myself about what demon I should do for this one. Just to make it clear, I don't hate on Obanai Iguro.

Word Count: 810