⭐ Kyojuro x Reader ⭐

KyojuroxPressumed!Dead!Fem!Reader
⭐ Special
You still owe me one for that
Request: storiess123__

~

(Y/N) POV
The Kamado siblings and I were good friends. I had known their family for as long as Kie and Tanjuro had been married.

My parents and the Kamado family had known each other for a long time. Not sure how long though.

When I heard they had died, I was devastated - and I vowed to protect what remains of them.

The two oldest children: Tanjiro and Nezuko.

Only issue was...

The girl - Nezuko - she had been turned into a demon. She was passive towards people, but it was mainly the demon slayers I was worried about.

What if they decapitated her?

It wasn't even a question of 'if' they would or not.

They would try to in the very moment they see her.

And what would they do to Tanjiro?

I could only protect them so much. I was strong, but that didn't make me invincible.

There was, without a doubt, demon slayers out there who were stronger, faster, more agile and more durable than me.

So when I found out that Tanjiro and Nezuko were at the mercy of the hashiras, I was nothing short of horrified.

I don't think I had run so fast in my entire life.

Kyojuro POV
Once, I had seen a pair of siblings. They were close, from what I could tell, but one of them had turned into a demon.

And the other disappeared without a trace.

So, to me, the Kamados' trial was nothing more than history repeating itself.

A dark history.

I had known these siblings. (B/N) [A/N: Brother's Name] and (Y/N). In fact, they were my best friends. It was always the three of us.

Slaying demons...

Proving completely useless points...

Doing things without any gain...

Things like that.

Until, (B/N) made a horrible mistake. He turned into a demon.

And worst of all...

He did it willingly.

After that, (Y/N) changed and was never the same. She became quieter, and more reserved.

Whenever we went to our favourite places, she normally refused. And even if she agreed to go, she would do it hesitantly.

There was nothing left in her eyes.

No motivation.

No excitement.

No... happiness.

After a few months, suddenly, she disappeared. Without a single trace. No-one could find any record of her.

Heck, it was hard to prove that she ever even existed.

I kept the smile, despite my inner thoughts. Shinazugawa was... how do I put this... taking things less lightly.

He was the one in possession of the box with the demon inside.

We were still waiting for the Master, but he seemed to be taking matters into his own hands.