🌸 Giyuu x Reader 🌸

GiyuuxFem!Reader
🌸 Fluff
Nothing could compare
Request: Thepussy9000
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Short

A/N: This is Part Two for 'I didn't mind at all' Oneshot with Giyuu Tomioka.

~

Third Person POV
Thanks to (Y/N), Giyuu was able to fully recover. During that time, the two had gotten to know each other very well.

Soon enough, Giyuu kept visiting (Y/N) whenever he could make the time. Normally, the two would just chat with a cup of tea.

But that day was different.

Giyuu was standing outside the door, slightly nervous.

Recently, (Y/N) had asked him if he wanted to accompany her when she went to the annual Fireworks Show in a village nearby.

And of course, Giyuu couldn't refuse. So he found himself waiting for at (Y/N)'s house.

When she opened the door, Giyuu was stunned.

The woman wore a (A/C) [A/N: Any clothes.]. Her (H/L) hair flew in the wind behind her.

Giyuu POV
The blood rushed to my cheeks and I felt my face go warm. I shook the feeling off and turned away.

"Let's get going."

~Breath of Time~
/Second Form, Laziness/

(Y/N) POV
When we arrived, it was already night time. However, the village was lit up with bright lanterns and candles.

I looked around in awe. I never ceased to be amazed by the clusters of people that gather here.

Me and Giyuu went around the different stalls whilst we were waiting for the show to start.

I knew Giyuu wasn't a very social person, so I didn't make him do anything that he didn't want to.

Unfortunately, one thing I noticed throughout our trip was that I saw lots of females and males checking him out. It made my blood boil.

Giyuu POV
The wait overall wasn't that bad. (Y/N) and I went to a few of the shops and stalls around the place and it was all alright.

Except something bothered me.

Some of the people were staring (Y/N), men and women. Staring in ways which made my skin crawl with rage.

Though, I wasn't really sure why.

Eventually, people gathered and around a specific area and waited. I was confused. I glanced at a very excited (Y/N), "What's going on?"

"The fireworks, they're starting!" (Y/N) replied. The smile on her face was brighter than anytime I'd seen her smile m, and her eyes twinkled.

Sure enough, a loud bang was heard. I shot my head upwards to see lots of bright colours painting the sky.

Even I was in awe by the display.

Glancing back at (Y/N), I saw her glassy eyes were reflecting all of the colours that we now saw above us.

The fireworks were beautiful, however, she was so much more than that.

Nothing could compare.

~

A/N: Well, I said it would be short.

Word Count: 483