🙈 Tsugikuni Twins x Reader 🙈

Demon!Yoriichi/Demon!MichikatsuxFem!Hashira!Reader
🙈 Threesome
I suppose we are
Request: shirokumotsugikuni
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: (none)

~

Third Person POV
Everyone knew of the (Y/B/S) Hashira.

Strong, quick thinking, unmatchable intelligence... all these words described (Y/N) (L/N).

The list was endless.

And she also hated demons with a burning passion. The only demons she could ever stand was Tamayo, Yushiro and Nezuko.

Tamayo and Yushiro had saved her life, so therefore, (Y/N) was eternally grateful.

And who could hate Nezuko?

Other than that, she just could not stand demons. They had killed her family, her friends, her entire village. There was no way she could forgive.

(Y/N) POV
"Caw, caw! Mission! Mission for (Y/N)! Caw!" The crow screeched.

I turned my head to the crow that hovered by my side, "Do you have details?" I asked.

"In a village nearby, there are reports of strange figures in the night! Parents are fearful for their children! Find the demon or demons and slay them!"

"Lead the way." I said, standing up and gripping the handle of my sword.

~Breath of Time~
/Second Form, Laziness/

Once I arrived at the village, I found it bustling with people. There were stalls on each side of the street with all kinds of food and clothing.

I walked through the busy street, until a conversation caught my ear.

"Apparently, there were two strange figures at the inn last night." One woman said to her friend.

"Oh, come on. The innkeeper is an old man, he was probably seeing things."

"That's what I thought too, until he described them." The woman replied gravely.

"What did he say?"

"They were tall. Had long hair. They were both men but... one of them had two horns and the other six eyes!"

"Oh my!" The woman's friend gasped and covered her mouth, "That's horrific!"

And that was all the information I needed.

"Excuse me?" I asked a woman with a newborn child in her arms that was passing by.

"Yes? How can I help you?" She asked, stopping and turning her full body to face me.

"I'm a traveller, and I wanted to know if there was an inn around here that I could stay at for a while..." I said.

"Oh, I know a place. But, I would be careful..." she warned.

"Why is that?"

"There have been strange sightings in this village. I didn't believe it at first but..." the woman shivered.