🌸 Giyuu x Reader 🌸

GiyuuxFem!Reader
🌸 Fluff
I didn't mind at all
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Injury detail

~

Giyuu POV
Whilst I may have been a Hashira, I had my limits. And at that point, I felt as though I had reached them.

A demon that could multiply itself had attacked me - killing the many slayers that were sent before me. Luckily I managed to kill it.

However, not before I obtained serious injuries.

I limped a little as I walked through a small forest. I leant against the closest tree for support and panted.

Suddenly, a soft voice voice spoke, "Are you okay, sir?"

(Y/N) POV
My hearing was attuned to even the slightest of sounds. I could hear the bugs as the crawled on the trees, and the heart beating of the bigger animals.

Which is why I heard a soft panting noise about twenty yards away from me. What made me interested was the fact that it sounded quite human.

Curious, I walked in the direction of the strange human-like noise.

There was an injured man leaning against a tree, as I found. I cautiously came closer, "Are you okay, sir?" I asked, not too loudly.

The man was about to reach for his sword when he stopped suddenly and fell the the ground.

~Breath of Time~
/Second Form, Laziness/

Giyuu POV
Once I woke up, I didn't bother to open my eyes. I could tell that I was inside a house, from the warmth. And I was also lying on what seemed to be a futon.

It took me a moment, but I began to feel the slightly rough texture of bandages around my waist, left arm and right leg.

Reluctantly, I opened my eyes. The light in the room was dim, but enough to see where everything was.

When I turned to the side, I saw the back of what seemed to be a young woman. She looked preoccupied with something I couldn't see.

"So, you're awake. How do you feel?" The woman spoke. I immediately recognised the softness in the voice.

She turned to face me, a beautiful smile on her face. I was in awe by her looks, and the fact that she had helped me.

The woman had (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes that I could have probably stared into forever if I wanted to.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I just want to help." She said.

I was snapped out of my trance and cleared my throat, "U-uhm... I'm fine. Thank you."

"Okay, good."

I made the movement to get up, but the woman gently pushed me back down. She looked slightly panicked as I tried to do what I did.

"Nonononono don't get up yet. You'll make your injuries worse; I only just stitched them."

Obeying, I let my head fall back onto the pillow with a small thud. She relaxed a little.

"What's your name?"

"Giyuu Tomioka." I answered quickly, though I little too quickly for my liking.

"It really is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tomioka. My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

She clasped her hands together, "Now that introduction are out of the way, I suppose I should release the bad news..."

I raised my eyebrow a little, "What kind of bad news?"

"Well, you need time to heal. So, wherever you came from, you can't go back until your wounds are fully healed. Until then, you need to stay here so I can monitor your recovery."

(Y/N) grimaced slightly. She sounded as though I would not want to stay here, even if it was only for so long.

But in truth, I didn't mind.

I didn't mind at all.

~

A/N: Is my writing style different? I can't tell.

Word Count: 640