💖 Inosuke x Reader 💖

InosukexLong!Lost!Twin!Sister!Reader
💖 Platonic Relationship
I missed you, idiot
Request: stories123__
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Cringe, Slight Angst

~

(Y/N) POV
I wasn't feeling my best.

Ever since me, Tanjiro and Zenitsu had met Inosuke, I had recognised him instantly.

But he didn't seem to.

My own brother...

My twin brother...

Didn't even remember me.

Zentisu, as my best friend, had asked me if I was okay a couple of time. In response, I would just flop onto the bed in the butterfly mansion and keep my head buried.

Third Person POV
"Go away, Zenitsu..." (Y/N) said, her voice muffled and dull.

But Zenitsu wasn't giving up, "I have a duty as your best friend to know..."

Zenitsu grabbed (Y/N) by the shoulders and shook her vigorously, "ZENTISU WHAT THE-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUUUU!? WHY WON'T YOU TELL MEEEEEE!?"

"LET ME GO DAMMIT!"

"NEVER!"

"REEEEEEEEEEEE!"

After a long session of shouting at each other, (Y/N) finally gave in, "Okay! Okay, I'll tell you..."

Zenitsu smirked with satisfaction and let (Y/N) go.

"Just kidding-" (Y/N) immediately got off the bed and ran for the door-

Wait what.

Suddenly, I appeared out of nowhere. Both (Y/N) and Zenitsu stared at me.

A/N: HEY HEY HEY THAT'S NOT PART OF THE STORY!

I yelled at them, waving my arms around angrily.

=TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES=

"So, go on, tell me. You said you would." Zenitsu said, crossing his arms.

(Y/N) sighed heavily, "You won't believe me when I say this but... you know Inosuke?"

"The boar-head guy? What about him?"

"He... uhm... long story short... he's my brother."

"..."

"..."

"WHA-!?!?!?!??!?!"

"Just stop. My voice already hurts from yelling so much and I don't need you to break my eardrums."

"Okay, fine. But, how the hell is that guy your brother?!"

"I know it's him. But... problem is... he doesn't know it's me."

"...oh. That's a problem."

"You don't say, Sherlock."

Zenitsu thought for a moment, a hand on his chin. When nothing came to mind, he just blurted out the simplist thing that he could think of.

"Why don't you just tell him?"

(Y/N) scoffed, "That's not as simple as you make it sound."

"Then make it simple. Go on, or I'll drag you."

"Fine, fine. I'll go find him." (Y/N) said, heaving herself off of the bed and going outside.

It wasn't difficult to find Inosuke.

She saw Haganezuka and another man that she didn't recognise walking away, both looking really annoyed. Inosuke was standing there next to Tanjiro.

(Y/N) tapped him on the shoulder, making him yell and jump up - readying to throw fists.

"WHA- oh... it's just you."

"I need to talk to you." (Y/N) said seriously, "Privately."

Luckily, Tanjiro took the hint and went back inside, leaving (Y/N) and Inosuke alone.

(Y/N) POV
I had no idea what I was supposed to say, "Well!? I'm getting impatient! Do you want to fight? Is that it?"

"No. It's not that..."

"Then what!?"

Fiddling with my fingers nervously, I took a deep breath, "Did you ever have any siblings?"

Inosuke's agitated frame froze for a moment and tensed up, "S-siblings?"

"You know... like brothers or sisters..."

"I know what siblings are! I... uhm... I think I had a sister..."

"W-what happened to her?"

"I don't know! I just..." Inosuke couldn't seem to speak properly. He seemed really upset, "I just... I turned my back for a second and then... she was just... gone."

"I'm... sorry to hear that."

"You know what makes me even more mad!? I don't even... I don't even remember her name. It was the only thing I could say right. Hell, I can't even remember what she looks like."

I finally began to understand. Without thinking, I hugged him, "I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"HAAAAAHHH!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!!?!?" Inosuke yelled, more confused than angry by this point.

"Did her name happen to be... (Y/N)...?" I asked anxiously.

He froze, "H-how...? What?"

"It's me, Inosuke. It's (Y/N)."

My brother began shaking. A lot, "(Y/N)...?"

"Yeah..."

Finally, Inosuke hugged me back. I felt something warm and wet on my shoulder and came to realise that he was crying.

He spoke, his voice breaking slightly, "I missed you, idiot..."

~

A/N: This got a bit rushed, sorry.

Word Count: 734