🌸 Kaigaku x Reader 🌸

KaigakuxFem!Reader
🌸 Fluff
Call me Kaigaku
Request: Thorn_Rose11
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️:  Short

~

Third Person
(Y/N) was a simple girl. She worked in an orchard and earned money by selling the things she grew.

One of the things she grew was peaches.

And, without a single ounce of doubt, they were the best peaches for miles around.

However, (Y/N) lived alone.

Her parents had long since succumbed to disease - and her newborn sibling had died along with their mother in her very stomach.

Due to this, (Y/N) was very lonely. She rarely interacted with the other villagers unless it was to sell things.

(Y/N) had never smiled since she had been told of her parents' and soon-to-be sibling's passing.

She had never found the energy to. Or the real need to.

(Y/N) POV
It was a regular day in the orchard. I was harvesting a few peaches when I heard a rustling sound.

My ears perked up and I stopped moving to listen.

There was another rustle sound, and I dropped the basket onto the ground. I walked into the direction of the noise.

As I hid behind a tree, I saw a male figure just... standing. He had short black hair and a blue haori.

When he turned around, I saw his eyes and nearly gasped.

They weren't normal eyes. Not the kind you'd see on the average person. They were yellow with black sclera. And there were marks on his face.

He also had a sword on him.

I watched him for a good few moments, waiting to see if he was going to do anything. Suddenly, he disappeared into thin air.

Startled, I turned my head side to side - attempting to find him again. That was probably the most fear I had experienced in a long while.

From behind, someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I struggled, but they were a lot stronger than me.

"What's a girl like you doing here~?" A voice from behind me spoke.

An irk mark appeared on my forehead, "This is my orchard. I should ask you the same thing."

"I like the scent." He replied shortly.

"...well I can't say much to that. What's your name?"

"Ladies first."

"(Y/N)."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)-chan. Call me Kaigaku."

~

A/N: Wow, I did not expect to get so many requests in just a few days. Don't worry, I will get to all of them. Guess boredom is something I won't experience in a long time...

Word Count: 431