💖 Yushiro x Reader 💖

YushiroxOlder!Sister!Reader
💖 Platonic Relationship
Little Brother
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Short

~

(Y/N) POV
The moonlight shone through my window as I sat on my futon reading a book. The peaceful sound of rain outside created a calming atmosphere. The wind shook some of the paintings that hung from the wall.

It was tranquil, the way I liked it.

Well, that only lasted for so long.

A familiar light turquoise-haired boy opened the door and slammed it behind him. Then, he walked over and flopped onto the futon.

This boy who had disturbed my peace was called Yushiro.

My little brother.

"What's wrong?" I asked without looking up from my novel.

Yushiro only groaned.

"I'm terribly sorry to inform you, but I don't understand whining. Go on, what happened? And use proper words this time."

He lifted his head from the pillow, "It's just that... Tamayo-san."

"What of her?"

"She dismisses everything I say. As in, I am trying to show my love and affection to her, but she doesn't seem to get the hint."

"So you're telling me, that Tamayo-sama is oblivious?"

I could have sworn I saw Yushiro's eyes twitch, before he buried his face in my leg and groaned again.

Rolling my eyes and smiling, I put my book down. My hand patted his head and stroked his hair.

"You are hopeless, Little Brother..."

~

A/N: Oof, I made this way too short. I think this might be the shortest one yet, or maybe not... I really don't know by this point.

Word Count: 265