🌸 Kokushibou x Reader 🌸

KokushibouxMale!Demon!Reader
🌸 Fluff
Your hands are really soft
Request: Thepussy9000
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Short, Blood, gore

~

Kokushibou POV
We had been summoned for some unknown reason.

It was so sudden. I began to wonder whether we were being punished or what not.

Finally, the Master [A/N: Do not get this confused with Kagaya Ubayashiki, this is Muzan Kibutsuji.] arrived.

One thing I noticed was the demon that was at his side. He had (H/L) (H/C) hair and (F/C) eyes that practically glittered.

"This is (Y/N). He will be known to you as Uppermoon Two. (Y/N), you will share your rank with Douma."

(Y/N) nodded.

For some reason, I felt a pang of jealousy towards Douma. Somehow, it was because he would get to know (Y/N) better than me.

'Why am I thinking like this...?" I thought to myself warily.

(Y/N) POV
The moment I laid eyes on all of the other demons in the room, one of them seemed to stick out to me.

He had a purple kimono and there was a sword by his side. He had long black hair with red tips and strange marks that looked like fire on his face.

Oh, and he had six eyes.

~Breath of Time~
/First Form, One Month/

Kokushibou POV
It had been thirty days since (Y/N) was introduced to all of us. He got along with the other demons quite well.

The only thing that bothered me was that he hadn't spoken to me much.

I didn't feel like initiating a conversation with him myself. I wasn't exactly one for... what do you call it?... small talk.

So it remained as such that I didn't speak to him.

That was, until we got put on a mission together.

(Y/N) POV
My heart felt as though it was doing backflips, just to see if it could end my life right there and then.

I had to go on a mission with Uppermoon One.

Not only was I nervous because he was one rank higher than me, but I was also nervous because whenever I thought of him, I got a strange feeling.

I really didn't like it, but at the same time, I wanted to feel it all the time.

There were some demon slayers that were hanging around too close to the Infinity Fortress. It was our job to kill them.

~Breath of Time~
/Second Form, Laziness/

All the slayers were dead. We made sure none of them escaped.

Since neither of us had eaten anything in a while, we decided to devour them.

I wiped the blood off of the corner of my mouth and gulped down the flesh and crimson.

We were walking back when my eyes travelled to Kokushibou's hair. I had never actually seen it up close. And, to be honest...

It looked really soft.

Unconsciously, my hand drifted to the top of his head and started stroking it. The taller demon froze at my actions.

Kokushibou POV
I stopped walking when I felt someone touch my hair.

It took me about a second to realise that it was none other than the demon that had been walking with me.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing?" I asked, looking down at (Y/N).

His eyes widened and he immediately retracted his hand, "S-sorry..." he muttered, just loud enough for me to hear.

I frowned a little. I took his wrist and placed his hand back on my head, "I didn't ask you not to..." I said, looking away as my face reddened a little.

(Y/N) POV
The heat of the sun was rising to my cheeks. Uppermoon One just indirectly asked me to keep patting his head.

I did as I was told and kept stroking his hair as we walked.

What he said next nearly made me pass out. Quite literally; he had to catch me to stop me from falling.

"Your hands are really soft."

~

A/N: I thought this would be short, but thankfully it was not as short as I thought it would be.

Word Count: 691