🌸 Muichiro x Reader 🌸

MuichiroxStubborn!Fem!Reader
🌸 Fluff
Get used to it
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Short

~

Third Person POV
(Y/N) swung her sword viciously at the demon, attempting to slice its neck.

However, the demon managed to dodge. It aimed to kill (Y/N), but its arm was cut off by Muichiro.

These two slayers were fighting a lower moon demon.

Both of them had been sent on the same mission. Both of them had not expected such a demon.

The fight had been going on for so long, that (Y/N) could begin to feel her arms droop and her attacks getting weaker.

Muichiro had seen this as this as well, "(Y/N), go back! I can take care of this!"

She shook her head, "If you think I'm going to leave you, you're sorely mistaken!"

Muichiro admired (Y/N) for determination and stubbornness.

Even if he kept forgetting her, every time they met again, it would be these same qualities that stuck out to him.

After what seemed like forever, the sun began to rise, and the lower moon demon fled.

(Y/N) fell to her knees and faceplanted into the floor, "(Y/N)-"

"Muichiro, relax. I'm just worn out."

The mist hashira sighed in relief, "Are you going to get up?"

"Maybe. When I feel like it."

For a long while, Muichiro just stared at (Y/N) as she stayed lying face-down on the floor. Finally, he decided to do something about it.

"W-wha-? MUICHIRO TOKITO PUT ME DOWN-!"

Indeed, Muichiro had picked (Y/N) off of the floor and was now giving her a piggyback ride, "Can't waste any time." He replied.

(Y/N) pouted, "But I can walk by myself..."

"Then why didn't you?"

"..."

"..."

"Research... purposes. For the ground. Yep! Researching the ground!" (Y/N) knew her excuse was feeble, but had no other ideas.

Then, she heard something she never thought she would hear.

Muichiro Tokito was laughing.

"Sure, let's just get back." He said.

(Y/N) rested her head in the crook of his neck, making him blush a little, "Okay, Mui."

"Mui? What's that?"

"Your new nickname. Get used to it."

~

A/N: Sorry again. It got short.

Word Count: 372