🌸 Douma x Reader 🌸

DoumaxFem!Reader
🌸 Fluff
Love you too, (Y/N)-chan
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Short, mentions of death

~

(Y/N) POV
A few months had passed since the death of my family. From what I knew, they had been killed for disobeying the rules of our village.

Because I hadn't been in the city at the time, it was only when I arrived to see a large mob of people I once called friends turning their weapons to me.

What my family had done to receive such a punishment was not of my knowledge. I had no time to ask, and I doubt that they would have answered.

So I wandered around Japan on my own, contributing to humanity within the shadows. I was a demon slayer, and my job was to slay demons.

My ambition to slay demons was for the sake of innocent lives. Many of them had already been lost to demons, and I intended to make a difference.

That was all until I met a special demon. One of the Twelve Kizuki...

Uppermoon Two.

It had all started out when I was out at night in the city. There had been rumors of a demon lurking and taking women in away, never to be heard from again.

So I took up the mission.

Despite being night, the city was still crowded by many people. I could hear a lot of the men and women gossiping about how women disappear.

I decided to wait around the houses and apartments to see if it would appear. And, I was right.

The more residential areas were much quieter than the markets. I walked around the houses, listening for even the most unnoticeable sounds.

When suddenly, I saw a shadowy figure from a small gap between two houses. My instinct kicked in and I followed.

Once the time was right, I aimed my attack at the demon. It was pinned to the ground by me, "There's no point in struggli-"

I was caught off guard by the demon's face. It had rainbow like eyes. It also had blonde hair and a bright smile.

"My~ what's a pretty little girl doing here all alone?"

"Your tricks don't work on me, demon!" I drew my sword and aimed to cut his head off.

"Whatever could you mean, (Y/N)-chan?"

"H-how do you know my name?" I asked, my arm frozen in place from shock.

"Well, I've been watching you for quite a while, you know~"

"Are you kidding me? There's no way!"

"Hmm... seems you don't like to accept the simple truth in front of you~"

"But..." I sighed, "Okay, fine. Why were you watching me?"

"Because, I first saw you, and thought you were quite the interesting young woman~ I was going to devour you, but decided not to."

"Damn you."

"Love you too (Y/N)-chan!"

~

A/N: Requests are still welcome. Make them on the request page.

Word Count: 495