🔪 Daki x Reader 🔪

Yandere!DakixMale!Hashira!Reader
🔪 Yandere
Avenge her
Request: FriezaSmugAss
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Blood, gore

A/N: This is Part Two of 'You're mine' with Yandere Daki.

~

(Y/N) POV
Me and (F/Y/N) were spent a lot of time together, talking about our adventures.

I mean, could you blame us?

We hadn't seen each other for four years. Ever since (F/Y/N) had gone to train, only letters had kept our connection strong.

After finishing our food at an udon stand, we planned to stay at the local Inn for the night and then leave and first light.

That was what we planned.

So, why did it go so wrong?

Third Person POV
(Y/N) knocked on the door of the room that he and (F/Y/N) had booked, "(F/Y/N)? I'm back! Couldn't find what you were looking for though..."

No one answered. (Y/N) began to feel uneasy, 'It's too quiet...'

"(F/Y/N), I'm coming in now." And with that, he opened the door, "Don't care if you're-"

(Y/N) POV
Why was it that I opened that door to see your corpse?

You told me you had gotten stronger.

So what happened?

In that moment, I could move. I felt like being sick at how mangled and messed up your body was. The scent of blood was overwhelming.

And I couldn't cry.

You know my tears had wasted away a long time ago.

My eyes were fixated on the open window.

Once again, I was late to the demon. I had tried to be on time. You even told me to be here before midnight.

I couldn't even do that.

(Y/N) POV
(Y/N) fell to his knees and clenched his fists. His nails made scratch marks on the floor.

"I already know you're there." He said with a monotone, "Come out now and I'll make your death slightly less painful."

Daki POV
The boy was angry, that much I could tell. And I knew that killing his sister would hurt him emotionally.

After all, I knew what a sibling bond was like.

But she had to go.

Sister or not, she was in my way. She had been standing between me and the pretty human.

Without fear, I came out of the shadows

Third Person POV
"Hello again, (L/N)-kun!" Daki said with a sickly-sweet voice.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened and he stood up and spun around, "U-Ume...?" He stuttered.

"You seem shocked to see me." Daki replied, keeping her innocent face.

Clenching his fists, (Y/N) retaliated with aggression, "Why have you done this!?"

"My, my~ losing patience, are we?" Daki taunted him.

(Y/N) grabbed his sword handle, ready to unsheath it, "I'll kill you! I'll kill you for this!"

He was about to charge at Daki when she reacted first. She binded her obi around (Y/N), restraining him. (Y/N) began to struggle.

"Then by all means, darling, do it. Avenge her."

~

A/N: I took a slightly different take when I wrote this. Is it better than the way I usually write things?

Word Count: 526