💖 Daki x Reader x Gyutaro 💖

DakixGhost!Fem!ReaderxGyutaro
💖 Platonic
You're both stuck with me now
Request: suzuki_kamado
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Sensitive Concepts

~

Third Person POV
Daki and Gyutaro had been siblings since before they had become demons.

Because they were demons, they thought that they had nothing to fear.

Keyword: thought.

Suddenly, the roles had been reversed.

The two were absolutely terrified of the human that had begun haunting them.

Well, human was a relevant term.

The soul of a once-human had begun to haunt the demon siblings. A remenant of what was a human, per say.

A ghost.

Daki POV
I clung onto Gyutaro's arm tightly, digging my nails into it. Gyutaro was looking around anxiously, holding his poisoned swords at the ready.

We were silent, listening intently. There was no sound at all. It felt far too quiet for my liking.

Suddenly, there was a crash sound.

I shrieked and turned to the source of the noise.

A pot had fallen from the table next to me and smashed.

Again, another noise. But this time, it sounded sort of like a gust of wind.

Me and Gyutaro faced the corridor in front of us, as the noise was coming from just around the corner.

I could feel myself (and Gyutaro, even) trembling a little.

Never had I experienced such fear.

Suddenly, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, and I froze, "O-Oni-chan..." I whispered.

Gyutaro turned his head around. I didn't like the way his eyes widened when he saw what was behind me, "Ah, there-there's... just don't panic, Ume."

"Don't panic!?" I hissed.

"Boo."

I jumped and shrieked, clinging onto Gyutaro as he tried to swing his swords at the creature.

Then I got a good look at the thing that had startled me so.

It looked like a human child. But... she was floating. And Gyutaro's poisoned swords were swinging right through her.

And she was... laughing.

"You-you should have seen the looks on your faces-" she said in between gasps.

Gyutaro stopped swinging and got a little bit annoyed, "What the hell are you laughing at kid!?" He said.

The girl wiped away tears of laughter and looked down at us, "(Y/N). Not kid; my name is (Y/N)."

Third Person POV
"Well, what was that for!?" Daki exclaimed, firing up, "And how are you doing that?"

"Doing what?" (Y/N) asked. She looked down to the ground, "Oh, the floating thing? That's one of the perks that comes with being dead and being a ghost."

"...dead?" Gyutaro repeated, unsure of what he heard.

"Ah, yeah. Forgot to mention? I died a long time ago. Maybe a hundred or two hundred years before you two existed."

Daki and Gyutaro became slightly curious now. They'd never seen or heard of such a creature - who could blame them?

"What happened to you?" Daki asked, sitting down. Her brother did the same.

(Y/N) stared down at them, 'They look like children waiting for a story. They... remind me of my little siblings...'

"Okay, well, it's a long story. To put it simply, I... hung myself. You know, with a noose, tied to the ceiling and then you-"

"Yeah, yeah, we get it. But why?" Daki asked impatiently.

"My little siblings. They were sent away by our father. Sold as slaves or... something like that. I couldn't handle it so I killed myself."

The two demons were silent, staring up at (Y/N), unsure what to think, "That's... wow. You are one sad kid, aren't you?" Gyutaro pointed out.

"So I've been told."

"Wait. If you're a ghost, who's told you that?"

"Other ghosts!" (Y/N) exclaimed happily, doing a backflip in midair, "Specifically a boy called Sabito. White fox mask? I don't think you know him."

"Why are you here?" Daki asked.

"...not quite sure. But, the point is..."

(Y/N) disappeared and reappeared behind Daki and Gyutaro. She wrapped her small arms around them both.

"You're both stuck with me, now."

~

A/N: Do you guys think ghosts are real? Let me know.

Word Count: 683