🌸 Kanao x Reader 🌸

Jealous!KanaoxFem!Reader
🌸 Fluff
Just don't leave me
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: (none)

~

Third Person POV
As (Y/N) walked around the outskirts of the butterfly mansion, she heard someone call out her name.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!"

(Y/N) POV
I turned around to see a familiar yellow-haired boy running at me. I shut my eyes tightly as Zenitsu embraced me into a hug.

"I MISSED YOU (Y/N)-CHAN!" He wailed.

Patting his head, I smiled down at him, "Zentisu, I was only gone for a week."

"It felt like so much longer..." he whispered.

Carefully, I peeled him off of me, "I'm glad to know that you missed me."

Zentisu's eyes brightened at that and a pink hue tainted his cheeks. I didn't think much of it, though.

"(Y/N) MARRY MEEEEEE!" I chuckled slightly at his offer.

Before I could tell him no, someone took me by the hand and pulled me away at an incredible speed.

Kanao POV
It took all of my energy just to stop myself from grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and pull her away.

I wasn't sure what this feeling was. It sort of scared me a little.

Me and (Y/N) weren't close. We had only talked to each other once or twice and gone on a couple of missions together.

However, every time I saw her talking to someone else, I just felt like dragging her away from them to hang out with me instead.

But I never did. I was too scared that she would get mad at me for it.

So I just endured.

Whilst I watched Zenitsu and (Y/N) speak, something Zenitsu said made me snap completely.

"(Y/N) MARRY MEEEEEE!"

As fast as I could go, I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and pulled her away to a place where we could be alone.

Once we got to the spot, I stopped and let go of (Y/N)'s hand, as much as I didn't want to.

"W-wha-? Kanao-"

I didn't answer. I just latched onto her from behind and buried my face in the crook of her neck.

(Y/N) POV
I was blushing furiously and my heart was pounding in my ears.

"K-kanao...?"

"Hm?"

"W-why are you hugging me?"

She didn't answer. I tried thinking of many reasons and scenarios in my head.

For a while, I had known that Kanao watches me as I talk to people. Though, I had never confronted her about it before.

Then it hit me.

"Kanao, were you... jealous?"

Her breath hitched, and she nodded slowly. I laughed.

"You know you can just talk to me. I don't mind."

Again, she didn't answer. Then she spoke, her voice slightly muffled.

"Just don't leave me."

~

A/N: Any ideas for the next Oneshot? Comment them in the request page.

Word Count: 481