🌸 Kokushibou x Reader 🌸

KokushibouxFem!Human!Reader
🌸 Fluff
Good Job
Request: Thepussy9000
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: (none)

A/N: This is Part Two of 'Fine, I will help you' with Kokushibou.

~

Third Person POV
After (Y/N) had made the offer to Kokushibou, they began travelling towards the Demon Slayer HQ.

To go around during daytime, (Y/N) had gotten the idea of making a box for the former Uppermoon One demon.

It took some heavy convincing, but she managed to get Kokushibou in the box and was able to travel with him better now.

However, (Y/N) was nervous about what would happen when they got there. Sure, Kokushibou is strong, but what if the Hashira attacks them?

(Y/N) doubted that he could take all of them on at once. She had sent a message to the Master, regarding her situation.

And the reply was unsettling.

Kokushibou would have to be tested, to see if he would react to human blood.

Even if he hadn't eaten people in a long time, he had only been avoiding them to ensure that he didn't.

What would happen if he was faced with it?

~Breath of Time~
/Second Form, Laziness/

(Y/N) POV
I literally felt like I was shaking once we arrived. I could feel Kokushibou shifting slightly inside the box, and it made me wonder if he was also nervous.

When we got there, I could feel all eyes on me and the box. I didn't dare to divert my eyes away from the ground.

"The Master has arrived." A familiar voice said.

I put the box down beside me and kept it under my arm as I kneeled before the Master. Sanemi was beside me, and I shifted the box closer.

"Hello, my children." The Master's calming voice was now heard.

"You are looking well today, Master."

"Thank you, Rengoku. Now, (Y/N), would you be so kind to introduce someone to us all?"

My breath hitched and I stood up, taking the box with me. I stood under the shade and put the box down.

Sanemi came and cut his arm in advance. I came back to my position to kneel, and nervously stared.

"Come on out, demon. Feeding time!" Sanemi said.

With that, the box opened. Kokushibou came out in his regular size, looking down at Sanemi.

And what happened next was shocking for everyone watching. Including myself.

Kokushibou ripped a small part of his sleeve and tied it around the cut that Sanemi made, "You shouldn't cut yourself. No wonder you have so many scars."

I blinked twice and rubbed my eyes, just to see if I was seeing everything right, "What has happened?" The Master asked.

"Uppermoon One has refused the blood." Kanata replied.

Kokushibou didn't seem to know, or even remotely care in the slightest, about what everyone was talking about.

He looked to me, "What's wrong?"

I just shook my head and gave him the nervous thumbs-up, "Don't worry about it. You did a Good Job."

~

A/N: Sorry for not publishing yesterday.

Word Count: 511