🌸 Nezuko x Reader 🌸

Nezuko x Fem!Emotionless!Reader
🌸 Fluff
Emotionless Eyes
Request: (no-one)
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Cringe, short

~

(Y/N) POV
I woke up in the middle of the night to a demon-like presence. My instinct was to reach out for my sword but I found it was lent against the wall, out of arm's length.

When I turned back, I saw a pair of pink eyes staring into my soul. I relaxed a little and sat up straight, "What are you doing here Kamado-chan?" I asked, the exhaustion evident in my monotone voice.

"Mmm mmm!" The little demon grabbed my hand and placed it on her head, signalling what she wanted. My eyes widened slightly and a pink hue made its way to my cheeks.

You see, I had a minor crush on the Kamado boy's sister. The only thing that was stopping me from confessing was fear of rejection - from both her and her brother.

I did as I was told by the girl and patted her head nervously. The blush on my face was increasingly getting darker and more noticeable.

Nezuko opened her eyes. I tried to turn my head away so that she wouldn't see my blush but I was too late. I knew she saw it from the way she put her hand on my cheek.

Nezuko POV
'(Y/N)-chan looks so beautiful when she blushes.' I thought to myself as I turned her head to face me. I practically felt my eyes sparkle and my heart beat faster.

'And those beautiful (E/C) eyes...'

I carefully took my muzzle off and laid it down on the floor, ignoring (Y/N)'s shocked look, "What are you doi-mph!"

My lips connected with her own for a brief second. Though I had wished it lasted longer, I needed her to hear this coming from me.

"I could stare into those Emotionless Eyes forever."

~

A/N: Sorry this was a bit short, but I didn't really have any ideas other than that.

Word Count: 341