🌸 Kokushibou x Reader 🌸

KokushibouxFem!Reader
🌸 Fluff
Sure, let's go to my place
Request: BellaRaine908
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️: Cringe

~

Kokushibou POV
If I was asked to describe (L/N) (Y/N) in one word, I would simply state this:

"It is impossible."

(Y/N)-san was a woman of many qualities. And many sides. To describe her personality would be a challenge in itself.

And I can't even simplify on that.

Without a doubt, (Y/N)-san was a complex woman. Frankly speaking, that's why I loved her so much.

(Y/N) POV
Waiting at home was pretty boring, since I lived alone. There was just nothing to really do.

My lover was a demon, which was an interesting plus factor into my life, but it meant I had to wait until night for him to come.

If he walked into the sun, he would basically look like my fireplace.

Sighing heavily, I flopped onto my futon face-down. I turned onto my back so I wouldn't suffocate in my own covers and stared at a ceiling.

After about a minute, I pouted and sat up, "Come on, you can last without him for a few hours. Find something to do, (Y/N)..."

But I wasn't really thinking properly. So, it was difficult to even comprehend what I would do without Kokushibou.

A/N: Go read a book or something.

I froze up and an irk mark appeared on my forehead, "I don't know who you are and I don't particularly care."

A/N: ...ouch.

"But I've read every damned book in this house. Twice!"

A/N: Then go get a new one. Does the 'or something' in my previous statement not exist or something?

I was about to make a remark, when I found myself speechless, "Oh my goodness, thank you so much!" I exclaimed with joy.

A/N: Eh...?

"I'll go to that new book store..." I said, getting up with a slight spring in my step.

A/N: Bipolar little- you know what? I don't care.

Once I got into town, I walked through the streets. Eventually, I came to the stall I was looking for.

I began scrutinising every book with a critical eye - looking for the ideal one for me. The woman running the stall visibly sweatdropped.

Third Person POV
As (Y/N) searched for the right book, a figure with a hat that covered his face.

A/N: Kind of looks like this except it covers the face as well (couldn't find a way to describe it T-T)

The figure began walking towards (Y/N), but she didn't notice. She was way to engaged in her activity.

The figure stood behind her for a few minutes. The owner of the stall was occupied with another customer, so she didn't notice.

It was only until the figure tapped (Y/N) on the shoulder that she reacted.

(Y/N) jumped slightly and (in a state of shock) tried to hit the figure. However, they grabbed her wrist in time.

"Calm down, it's only me."

(Y/N) didn't need to ask to recognise the voice immediately, "Koku-san!? What are you doing here? In the sun, no less!?" She hissed.

"The hat covers me just enough." Kokushibou replied bluntly, "What are you doing here? You don't go out much."

(Y/N) pouted, "I was bored. The voice in my head told me to go buy a book." She muttered.

A/N: *facepalm

"What strange voice?" Kokushibou asked suspiciously.

(Y/N) shrugged, "Don't know, don't care."

Kokushibou still eyed her with suspicion under the ribbons, but let it go anyways.

"Do you want to... do something?" Kokushibou asked, a hint of anxiety in his tone.

(Y/N) smiled and grabbed his arm, "Sure, let's go to my place."

~

A/N: I know I probably sound like a parrot, but I am still doing those requests. I am committed to doing every request.

Word Count: 655